1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

supermach 700 atv

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry supermach 700 atv

i have a supermach 700 it is 6 months old i have had problems from the day i bought it first it had carb problems wheel berings all 4 had to be replaced the brake system stoped working inner outer tie rods ignition swich i have road this bike 3 times since i owned it it has been in the shop most the time

Old 09-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Range Rover

Edited by moderator.

Last edited by scootergptx; 09-28-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by mike 1620
i have a supermach 700 it is 6 months old i have had problems from the day i bought it first it had carb problems wheel berings all 4 had to be replaced the brake system stoped working inner outer tie rods ignition swich i have road this bike 3 times since i owned it it has been in the shop most the time
I feel for you! get it running and sell it then buy a older used name brand and your will have smiley face.

a china quad dealer just popped up by me in town and they have a big utility 4x4 sitting outside so i stopped to check it out cant remember the name but it was a 400cc rig looked good from the road after inspecting it and coming home and looking at our machines you deffinatly see a lack in qaulity from top to bottom I think they wanted like 4k for it, you can get one heck of a name brand used for alot less then that and will keep running.

sorry for your misfortune. but we all learn from our mistakes.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

Yes buying the big chinese atv's can be risky. I looked at many of them, some were just plain cheap! Cheap plastic, rubber, suspension etc. But a few were pretty nice however, Jianshe and another brand I forget the name of it looked to be better quality however the price on them was not much less then a brand name! I bought a new Yamaha 350 4x4 at a pretty good price.

Buying a used 4x4 quad I was a little more concerned with unless you know its history, they have a lot of moving parts on them. As around here guys like to sink them in mud and beat the hell out of them!!

Buying a kids MIC atv for 1000-1400 bucks is not that bad of deal I feel. Heck the mudder tires and fancy rims my friend put on his Can-am quad cost more than that!

Old 09-28-2009, 12:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by TheJcode
Edited by moderator.
That sure helps a lot. If you have nothing constructive to offer, please take your comments elsewhere. This person spent hard earned money on something that is not working, surely feeling like crap and looking for some advise. He does not need or desire any insulting remarks.

Last edited by scootergptx; 09-28-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

Did you buy this new? It sure seems like you have far more and unusual problems than the average, especially if you rode it only three times.

I am not up on that brand but if you got it from a dealer new with a warranty and it has been in the shop most of the time, I would press the dealer for compensation. These things are loosely if at all regulated in some states, so there may not be much to go after.

If it was used, then things get more difficult and I would not expect much help. You need to decide if you want to fix it or get rid of it. If you really like this thing and can get parts, maybe you will fix it. It will still have poor quality and more parts will break. If you sell it, you are going to lose, only question is how much pain can or do you want to suffer.

Look around for other ads to see what it may be worth to get an idea. Economy is poor so everything is down but there are always buyer at some price.

Good luck

Old 09-28-2009, 01:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

yes i bought it new for 6200

Old 09-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

did you get it from a dealer in what state? What has there response been? The repair shop it is now, it it the dealer or someone else? Have you called supermach distributor?

You have a lot of money riding on this and if it was me I would sure be getting on the phone and start investigating what recourse you have. Given 6 months have gone by, it seems time is working against you. I mean, did it have a 6 or 12 month warranty? That can be a big deal at this moment.

Offer up as much detail as you can so we can help better and faster.

Old 09-28-2009, 01:33 PM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

Even the Chinese motor based on Yamaha and Honda dies are not the same because they do not use the same quality of metallurgy. Its like a 3/4" Lead bolt vs G9 for example.

$6200! You can get a brand new Suzuki 450 King Quad 4wd for $5600 right now. BRAND NEW 2008 SUZUKI KINGQUAD 450 4X4 IRS EFI :eBay Motors (item 280401492982 end time Oct-01-09 09:13:03 PDT)

or a mint used 2008 Kawasaki Prarie KVF 650 Brute Force ATV with only 19 miles for $5900.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-...=p4506.c0.m245

Old 09-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

Did a little research. Went to supermach site. Saw the picture of the building and it rings a bell, not sure who else uses that address as their "headquarters". Searched around on that address and got a hit on Titan importing.

go to Welcome to USTitan

They import all sorts of stuff. So if supermach is really just a web company of Titan who imports everything from paintings to garden statues, direct technical and parts support for this thing is going to be minimal, at best. Could be reason why it is sitting so long, not getting replacement parts, maybe there are not any in US, not sure.

I suspect you live out of California as most of their motor products are not authorized for sale in California, which implies your sale was an out of state transaction, subject to different consumer protection than if sold within state.

Also did not see any advertized warranty on motor products so hard to tell. Look at your paperwork.

Quick Reply: supermach 700 atv