Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Chinese Quads » 1) Engine problems..
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Old 09-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default tao tao 110cc manuals

I have just purchased a tao tao 110cc and I am looking for a repair maual. where can I get one? I have searched ebay and amazon. nothing and went to taotao.us and they do not show any and they dont have an email address to conatct them. anybody know where to get one?
Old 09-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Electrical Expert
Likes High Voltage In The Tub!
Garage is empty, add now

I have a couple manuals for generic 110cc machines which I can send you. I just need your email address sent to me by private message. They aren't full blown service manuals for engine teardown and rebuilding, but they do cover routine maintenance stuff like valve adjustment, clutch adustment, etc.

I've never seen a complete free/downloadable 110cc service manual for the 110cc engine (unlike the GY6 engine where there are dozens available). Most people buy and use the Clymer E22 engine service manual for serious engine work. The E22 engine is the Honda design that was copied to make the chinese 110cc engine.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default thanks

I will look into that
Old 10-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default tao tao

hello lynnedwards is there any way i can get one of those sent to my email as well. i bough tthis off a friend and he couldn't find his repair manual. please i'd appreciate it.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Electrical Expert
Likes High Voltage In The Tub!
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadnjoanne View Post
hello lynnedwards is there any way i can get one of those sent to my email as well. i bough tthis off a friend and he couldn't find his repair manual. please i'd appreciate it.
Send me your email address by "private message" through this forum. I'll send you an email back from my home email account with the manuals attached.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Range Rover
2008 Tao Tao ATA110B

cesar.ramosgunn icesar2 ExactBeto

Can I get one of those manauls sent to me too, lynnedwards because I have this atv and don't know to maintain it.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:38 PM

Tags
110, 110cc, 110ccengine, 2008, atv, chinese, clerance, engine, honda, manual, rebuilding, service, tao, taotao, teardown, tools, valve