3) General Discussions.. No problems but would like to discuss your Chinese quad experiences post in here.. You can also post in here why you hate your Chinese quad..

taotao carb upgrade questions?

Old 01-14-2017, 06:54 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default taotao carb upgrade questions?

Hello everyone. I am looking to replace the carb on my daughters taotao ata110d automatic atv. I believe it is a cheap pz20. Air fuel mixture screw is sealed and bowl is sealed. Instead of trying to make this one better I want to buy a good replacement carb.

Which carb do you guys prefer? Mikuni? Keihin? Walbro? (Spelling may be wrong)

Also debating on going from 20mm carb/manifold up to 22 or 24mm. I see super modded trx90s running 26mm but think that's overkill for me. But since my motor is basically a 107cc trx90 motor clone with 49.5mm stroke and 52.4mm bore instead of 47mm bore of trx90, and I plan on modding it more, I figured I should get bigger carb while replacing it. Only mods so far are uni filter, upgrade coil,spark wire,cap,plug, and exhaust airpump delete and catalytic converter delete. More mods in future.

Mikuni, Keihin, Walbro, other carb? Stay 20mm? 22mm? 24? Pretty sure 26mm is too much for me now.

Old 01-15-2017, 10:12 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

The mikuni is offered as a upgrade right from the dealer. See what size they are selling.