Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 02:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Get together in Minnesota??

QUOTE by: BlueOne Hey DEEDAWG where is Four Town, looks like some nice land that you have there!

Thank you; I wish I had the opportunity to enjoy it more than just a couple times a year....

Four Town is approx 40 miles N/E of Thief River Falls, which as you probable know is approx an hour East of Grand Forks. Four Town has a population of zero, but I have seen probable 150 - 200 snowmobiles there at one time!!! Great deer hunting area.

Old 02-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont even know where theif river falls is! Probably 6 hrs north of me, right? I live in Maple Lake which is by Buffalo

Old 02-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

hey catter no i'm sorry i don't know him but then again even though it is a small community there are alot of people i don't know. and yeah dee that would be great to ride from fourtown up through beltrami state forrest up to bemis hill area went on that ride a couple years ago right when i first got my 650 and it was a blast we put on about 150 miles in one day. and fourtown may not have much of a population but they do have a really nice bar there. but well it sounds like there is interest in this so well lets see how many we can get together we can call it the weezmans weekend wheelin adventure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol ok i'm not funny i am just gonna shut up now.

Old 02-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

QUOTE byv2rider: I dont even know where theif river falls is! Probably 6 hrs north of me, right? I live in Maple Lake which is by Buffalo

TRF is approx one hour East of North Dakota and one hour South of Canada. That will put you in the ball park. If you really wanted to get there the fastest for you would probable the 94 west to Fargo, the 29 North to Grand Forks, and then East to TRF.

Old 02-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider

QUOTE by weez440: yeah dee that would be great to ride from fourtown up through beltrami state forrest up to bemis hill area went on that ride a couple years ago right when i first got my 650 and it was a blast we put on about 150 miles in one day. and fourtown may not have much of a population but they do have a really nice bar there. but well it sounds like there is interest in this so well lets see how many we can get together we can call it the weezmans weekend wheelin adventure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol ok i'm not funny i am just gonna shut up now.

weez, when I get the chance to come up there again, I'll let you know. Probable won't be 'til fall, at the earliest. The bar is nice but the food ain't the best; just burgers and stuff. I'd like to have a cabin like that, though.

Old 02-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DeeDawg
QUOTE byv2rider: I dont even know where theif river falls is! Probably 6 hrs north of me, right? I live in Maple Lake which is by Buffalo

TRF is approx one hour East of North Dakota and one hour South of Canada. That will put you in the ball park. If you really wanted to get there the fastest for you would probable the 94 west to Fargo, the 29 North to Grand Forks, and then East to TRF.
Holy &*%! thats a drive for me! Oh well, ill do my best to make it there

Old 02-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

yeah for sure do that dee that would be a blast and i know that would make an awesome cabin i will probably never see the kind of money it takes to build something like that and v2rider you and everyone on here would be welcome to come with on that ride but the gilbert ride we were talking about is over by the duluth area. correct me if i am wrong but i think it is about an hour from there. it is much prettier country over there then it is here. and hey i talked to catter about this if he comes up wheelin up here we could go in the polaris parking lot in roseau and start hanging wheelies with our arctic cats [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] always wanted to do that driven by there many times but no wheelies.

Old 02-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds like a blast. Anyone ever go to Palisade and ride the Soo Line North? There's alot of great trail riding there

Old 02-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Range Rover

Why does't someone make alist of people thinking about going on this trip. 1) where,2) when,just throw a list up and times maybe,to find out how many would like to go. In Spring or summer or fall.If does't work no sweat but nice thoughts and how many?

1. Blue one, from Rochester

Old 02-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: BlueOne
Why does't someone make alist of people thinking about going on this trip. 1) where,2) when,just throw a list up and times maybe,to find out how many would like to go. In Spring or summer or fall.If does't work no sweat but nice thoughts and how many?

1. Blue one, from Rochester
2. Catterman, from St. Cloud

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread