Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Dvx 90

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dvx 90

hello

I bought my daughter a DVX 90 (pink) and I asked the dealer where the manual etc were and was told under the seat. Problem is how do you get the seat off . They are closed for the night so figured I would ask here

Thanks

Old 06-05-2009, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dvx 90

Originally Posted by dollar662
hello

I bought my daughter a DVX 90 (pink) and I asked the dealer where the manual etc were and was told under the seat. Problem is how do you get the seat off . They are closed for the night so figured I would ask here

Thanks
Feel around the edge of the seat for a latch , it should be a metal latch with a rubbercoating on the end of the releach lever ; at least thats where it's located on the quads i've owned , 86' Honda TRX350FM 4x4 , 1993 Suzuki LT4WD 300 KQ , 2006 Arctic Cat 400 FIS Auto 4x4 and on the quads my brothers , cousins and freinds have owned .

The Dvx 90 is built by Kymco for Arctic Cat , using approved standard , spec's and quality control ; the manual fit's in a slot on the under side of the seat sealed in plastic to protect it from the element's and shouldn't be that hard to find !..................

Old 06-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Range Rover

Found it !! There is a lever UNDER the seat . Weird all the ones I have seen are most on the back of the seat

THanks

Old 06-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Never make a decision before you have to, always have a Plan B, and don't tell me it's not possible!

Originally Posted by dollar662
Found it !! There is a lever UNDER the seat . Weird all the ones I have seen are most on the back of the seat

THanks
dollar, you are going to LOVE that ATV. In my opinion, it is the best on the market, and I just bought an '08 for my daughter, for an amazing price. Unfortunately, they did not have any pink ones in stock, so lucky you!

Is yours a 2009, with the reverse on it?

Old 06-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by check
dollar, you are going to LOVE that ATV. In my opinion, it is the best on the market, and I just bought an '08 for my daughter, for an amazing price. Unfortunately, they did not have any pink ones in stock, so lucky you!

Is yours a 2009, with the reverse on it?
No I bought a 2008 also its new but an 08 . Wasnt easy finding Pink. I didnt realize the 09 had reverse or I might have sprung for one.I'm surprised the 08 do not polaris 90s have for awhile

BUT she loves it took it out again yesterday and had a blast

Question her front tires dont seem to sit perfectly striaght up and down slight tilt inward

is this normal ?

Old 06-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Never make a decision before you have to, always have a Plan B, and don't tell me it's not possible!

I would check that out with the dealer, as it seems strange. (Can't look at ours right now, as it is up at the cottage.)

I would think if anything they would tilt out a bit to compensate for the tilting ("squatting") in that occurs with independent suspensions when you put weight on them.