Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Peace OF Poo!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peace OF Poo!

All of you arctic cat owners do you like them? I have a 07 arctic cat 700 efi and its is the biggest peice of **** i have ever owned. At like 300 miles it all started.I have probably like $1500 into it just in parts. I dont butcher it either. Im pretty easy on it. Also arctic cats customer service SUCKS. I called them cause the main wire harness under the seat rubbed on the piece of weld not ground off and caught on fire. Called arctic cat and they basicly said "its not under warranty and we dont care" thats a long story short. So im not saying all arctic cats are junk but i know i will nwver buy one again. So please tell me if its a lemon or just bad luck, Thanks, Polaris man with issues

Last edited by scootergptx; 11-17-2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Let's keep the profanity out of the titles
Old 11-16-2009, 10:30 PM
No Ruts, No Glory

well, mine seems to be in good shape and running well...its a 2007 650 H1 TRV.

You seem to have some bad luck though, with the wire harness finally wearing through on the sharp edge only AFTER the warranty expired.

You could always try talking to a factory rep and see if he might be a bit more helpful and/or sympathetic. You're not gonna get a new quad, but you might get a discount on parts or service

Old 11-17-2009, 08:17 AM
Pro Rider

You might want to try a better attitude (at the dealership, with Artic Cat, and here on the forums).

Skip the four letter words, and try using correct spelling and English.

You're more likely to obtain the result you want by treating others with dignity and respect--when was the last time YOU responded favorably to a ranting moron?

But at least you're honest: you're definitely a "...man with issues".

Old 11-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Pro Rider

You're making progress....

Now try "piece" instead of "peace". Check a dictionary if you don't know the difference.

I know, I know--it's harder to be a man than a "...man with issues".

Old 11-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by KQ400Pilot
You're making progress....

Now try "piece" instead of "peace". Check a dictionary if you don't know the difference.

I know, I know--it's harder to be a man than a "...man with issues".

He didn't change the subject title. A MOD did.

Just a heads up.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

I was wondering the same thing, if i just had a lemon or not. I have an 09 Arctic cat 400 H1 TRV. Ever since i got the atv (brand new) I've notices a clicking sound, but only at low speeds (seemed to dissapear after i got a little speed up). When the atv had about 500 km's on it i finally decided to bring it back to the dealer to see if this was normal. I may have waited too long but i wasn't sure if it was normal or not being a first time atv owner. I suggested to the dealer it might be a CV joint that i thought might cause the sound. The dealer gave it a good going over in the shop and said there was an array of problems with the atv and said he have to replace a shaft, belt, various clips. etc. When i got it back it was fine for a while but while riding one day the atv started to die out, the rear wheeles locked up and i skidded to a stop. i restarted the atv and tried her again to see if there was any major damage. it happened again while i was going about 15 km/h. I tried it once more and it happened again while i was just crawling along. i finally had to phone my father to pick it up in his truck. When i brought it back this time they said this had happened because of the new belt, something about it sticking or something.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by KQ400Pilot
You might want to try a better attitude (at the dealership, with Artic Cat, and here on the forums).

Skip the four letter words, and try using correct spelling and English.

You're more likely to obtain the result you want by treating others with dignity and respect--when was the last time YOU responded favorably to a ranting moron?

But at least you're honest: you're definitely a "...man with issues".
Hey maybe you should try to spell arctic cat right next time

Old 11-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Ok, everyone satisfied I got the theme song to Sesame Street stuck in my head now.

Today's post are brought to you by the letters P and U, and the number 8.

Old 11-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Range Rover
Default not a cat man but love mine

i have never been a cat fan but i baught a 08 700 efi just because i liked the way it looked and it was a split second decision. i actually love it, it has tons of power and runs great, my dealer is also awesome, sorry your having bad luck

Old 11-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

I feel for you Polaris man. Also sorry that some find it necessary to critique others when they're frustrated. I have had an '04 500I for a couple of year w/o issue. I have had better luck than bro*in*law with his 500hoi. I have read mostly positive feedback on the AC's but there can always be a bad model/year. Good luck and hopefully the worst is behind you. I better sign off before I get cited for misssspeaking/missssspelllling.

Quick Reply: Peace OF Poo!