Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Arctic Cat
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Old 06-30-2010, 05:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default 2009 artic cat 90

trying to see if anybody can walk me thru on how to take off the seat on a 2009 artic cat 90cc...
Old 07-17-2010, 04:11 AM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via ICQ to Williebee Send a message via AIM to Williebee
Post 2009 arctic cat 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieseler82 View Post
trying to see if anybody can walk me thru on how to take off the seat on a 2009 artic cat 90cc...
Welcome to the forums , did you find out how to remove the seat on your 2009 Arctic Cat 90 ?

If not it should have a lever on bottom side of the seat , i'm not sure whitch side usally on left or at the back between the seat and plastic ; on my 2006 AC 400 the lever is on the back the 2009 AC 90 is built by Klymo for Arctic Cat hope this help's !

williebee.......
Old 07-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

thanks for replying, as of right now i have not seen a lever and to me it seems to be bolted down.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:01 PM

Tags
2006, 2009, 90, 90cc, arctic, artic, articat, articcat90, atctic, atv, cat, removal, remove, seat, seats