ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

Erik's Trail, Jericho ATV Park, Berlin, NH

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Erik's Trail, Jericho ATV Park, Berlin, NH

This is a video of a tight trail up in Jericho ATV Park, in Berlin, NH. It was a very tight, twisty, rocky, and slightly muddy trail. Not easy with a long 2-up machine. YouTube - Jericho ATV Park, Erik's Trail

Old 06-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

nice video! i'm amazed by all of the trees! i know about trees, it's just we don't have a lot of them here in the high plains! ha ha!!!! great video though!

Old 06-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by Jaster94
nice video! i'm amazed by all of the trees! i know about trees, it's just we don't have a lot of them here in the high plains! ha ha!!!! great video though!
I noticed that in 2004 when we drove over the Black Hills into Wyoming enroute to Yellowstone. Pretty desolate for a New Englander. What's funny about our area is that you can clearcut 1000s of acres and you'll have 30 foot tall trees in 15 years.

Old 06-21-2010, 04:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice video Moose! that trail looks like the ones around me lol,, i almost bought a small house up there in Milan but i found out there was a state and fed prison very close by,,so i turned it down,but i would have been 8 miles to Jericho.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

I wouldn't mind living right near Jericho. Nice place to ride and isn't likely to get closed like trails going through private property. All it takes is one idiot to get a landowner angry enough to close off a trail.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
I wouldn't mind living right near Jericho. Nice place to ride and isn't likely to get closed like trails going through private property. All it takes is one idiot to get a landowner angry enough to close off a trail.
Ya i hear you,we gotta keep the young guys in line lol,, im still loking for some sort of camp or mobile up north,im looking in Maine now,theres a ton of trails and ppl seem very Atv friendly,,i hear in Wellington,Greenville and Harmony you can ride some of the roads,,eat breakfast,gas up at a station and head out,man that sounds great,, if you hear of any nice little spots for sale? give me a email,,thanks.

Old 06-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Ya i hear you,we gotta keep the young guys in line lol,, im still loking for some sort of camp or mobile up north,im looking in Maine now,theres a ton of trails and ppl seem very Atv friendly,,i hear in Wellington,Greenville and Harmony you can ride some of the roads,,eat breakfast,gas up at a station and head out,man that sounds great,, if you hear of any nice little spots for sale? give me a email,,thanks.
Yep, that's why we're heading up to Rockwood in August. Renting a place on Big Wood Lake and right on the ATV trail system. Depending on who you talk to there is somewhere between 250 and 300 miles of trail just in the Moosehead Lake area. Can't wait.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:33 AM
Pro Rider

Wow! now thats Atv heaven, so around moosehead lake sounds like a good place to buy some land,,have fun!

Old 06-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Yep, if I had the money to get up and move and get out of Massachusetts I would. I'd go for either the Moosehead area or maybe Northern NH. I'm really tired of the bizarre politics in this state.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Yep, if I had the money to get up and move and get out of Massachusetts I would. I'd go for either the Moosehead area or maybe Northern NH. I'm really tired of the bizarre politics in this state.
Yep,im gonna look into it,just gotta see what kind of work is up there.

Quick Reply: Erik's Trail, Jericho ATV Park, Berlin, NH