CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who is Mark Sitton?? heh..

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is Mark Sitton?? heh..

I received a video in the mail from a Mark Sitton of Jacksonville, Tx. The video is of Aledo...

I don't remember who said they were gonna send me a video...I thought it was 1BigDSRider...but it wasnt't...

just wondering....whoever it is, the video is sweet and I'll be making something out of it when I can fix some issues with my capture card.

Jeff

Old 07-24-2003, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider

Gah, nevermind. I figured it out.

Mark Sitton = Birdoprey.

lol...someone delete this thread please.

Old 07-24-2003, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! You BLEW MY COVER!!!!!!

Dang, everybody thinks i'm somebody else! I can't do anything and get any recognition....

That would be me... humble, inconsequential, miniscule, can't nobody see me...Birdoprey...

You just got it? I sent it USPS PRIORITY MAIL!

BTW, i'm in the video racing in two classes. The first, you can hear the "narrator" say "Awww, he got eaten outa hole"! Pulled a decent wheelie on the shift to third and carried it to a LOSS! The second, you can hear the "narrator" say "Here's Mark about to run in the Bolt-on only class". I came outa the hole good against Mr.Horsepower(wheelie bar!) and it kicked sideways a little and i had to let off to correct and drove that to ANOTHER LOSS!!!

Hope you can get something decent from it...

Old 07-24-2003, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

Nice, I need to watch it again....

Would be nice to know who is who...but I'll have to manage...

Also, who has the red painted DS with Hoosiers on the front getting dyno'd in the beginning...it looks killer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...

And the painted orange DS with a wheelie bar (not a baja)??

Old 07-24-2003, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

The first on the Dyno is mine. The Killer Red DS is Dune Devils! It was on the Dyno and racing. The fella that i ran against in the "bolt-on" class is MrHorsepower(white shirt, black helmet, yellow DS, wheelie bar, funny little rear tires). You can see him killing most everyone outa the hole! THEBOM is on a stretched DS with a white(and blue on another ds) little bottle mounted behind the front bumper. SAMCOEDS' 9 year old son is on the V-force whoop'n up on everyone in the 300ft races! I'll have to think about some others...

Old 07-24-2003, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

Nice I figured it was his [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

There's a painted Orange DS with a long wheelie bar and 4snows (i think). Don't know if he's a forum member or not..

Old 07-24-2003, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

I dunno who's quad that is. MrMeaners is blue and silver(looks kinda like an Alba graphics kit, there was another DS there that looked simmilar, minus all the CHROME!MrMeaners is absolutly TRICK look'n!!!). He was wearing a helmet, white shirt and shorts i think. Biggerisbetter rode a DS w/ no plastic in the race. I believe he ran two or three passes that were on tape. Big guy, dark headed(no helmet)white shirt(sleeveless i believe) and shorts. Looked like he "Man-handled" the DS! I know i met other forum members, but i'm not sure who was whom on the tape. I believe it was VelocityRaptor that flipped the blue Raptor. Ward660 was riding a Raptor w/ no plastic(thin guy, w/o helmet i think). SAMCOEDS' Green Meanie(Drag Banshee) was on the first part of the tape a couple of time, but the fella i had filming did'nt get it running down the track!

Old 07-24-2003, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

K, i get it...

I replayed that flip like 10 times for my own amusement...lol...

And the only green v-force racing was Samcoe's?

Anyway man,

Thanks A Lot for sending the video all the way up here. Contrary to popular belief we don't live in igloos, play curling all day and we aren't all lumberjacks. And we don't have pet beavers...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2003, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

lmao, common guys we only live in igloos in the winter, duh!,

Old 07-24-2003, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

I thought MarkyNark was Mark Sitton ... No wait .... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Who is Mark Sitton?? heh..