CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

It is time for a Rail!! Need help

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It is time for a Rail!! Need help

Been riding and driving my buddies rail and am hooked. My wife went for a ride and gave the go ahead on a purchase. I want a 4-5 seater, long travel but am trying to stay around $30,000. Major is looking in the utah classifieds but I was hoping someone would have a lead on a nice rail for a descent price. Maybee some hard up arizona guy in 110 degree weather with no where to ride? Any other places to look. I have went through the popular duning web sites.

Any one have any info on the best rails for the dollar or specific features that a guy cannot do without. Thanks for the help.

justin

Old 06-01-2005, 01:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Checked on that one we were talking about. . . that guy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] sold his last week.

Check the Glamis Dunes Forums. AZSand, KM Duner, Jeffnrivercity, etc. can all give advise on rails. Give those guys a call.

BTW, I think I like your wife! (haven't met her though.) Can you have her talk to my Wife?

Old 06-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

Duneme, I have your phone number at home so I will have the MRS. give your wife a call.

Any more information or is "Sorry the one I knew about is sold" (appreciate the reply duneme) all the information anyone has on rails. What is a good rail for less money than average. What are some of the less reliable parts, Most reliable engine?

Old 06-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

here's a nice looking toyrail another

Old 06-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

Go to dunebuggy.com they have tons of rails listed on there. If you need any help or have any rail questions shoot me a pm... I can answer any rail question you may have...CP

Old 06-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Holy crap! I did'nt know people where paying 100+ G's for a rail! I'll have to scratch that off the Christmas list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I know 80-100 seems hi but when you can go threw whoops 2' hi at 90 miles an hour the extra is worth it . don't skimp on safety !!!!!! who cares how fast a car is or how well it can jump when "shet" gets ugly how is the car you buy going to hold up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

The second one looks promising. Anyone have any info on the brand name "sandworks". Wonder what the reserve is? Major, did you see anything in the local paper or classifieds?

Old 06-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

You can get long travels built here in AZ for $30,000 brand new. they have 20 to 22" of travel with new V8's RFR is a builder and also www.buggyshop.com. I think the buggy shop does LS1's with a Mendi for right around $30k.

Old 06-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

That is the wrong address for the buggyshop and I cannot find an RFR that manufactures rails. Squatcher, do you have any phone #'s or other net addresses for them? Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply: It is time for a Rail!! Need help