Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our New Kazuma 110. Free Shipping Right To Your Door.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Are New Kazuma 110.

<big> PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT www.racewayatv.com for a full line of Kazuma Redcat ATV's from 50cc to 250cc's Free Shipping right to your door!</big>

<CENTER></CENTER>

Raceway ATV's Kazuma 110cc four wheeler:
The Kazuma 110cc ATV is a great ATV for kids and small adults. This Kazuma 110cc ATV is available in four colors including Kazuma Red, Kazuma Blue, Kazuma Green and Kazuma Yellow. Without the hassle of mixing oils with your fuel this Kazuma 110cc 4-stroke ATV is as easy as they come. The Kazuma 110cc ATV has both reverse and electric start, so your four wheeler fun is just a button push away. The Kazuma 110cc ATV is a 4-speed semi-automatic with no clutch. The Kazuma 110cc ATV is very easy to shift, with 3 gears to shift down for forward and 1 gear to shift up for reverse. The Kazuma 110cc is a well built ATV at an affordable price. Other great features on this Kazuma 110cc ATV include an engine kill switch, speed limiter and start/brake switch to start your engine.
Redcat ATV Kazuma ATV

If you can show us someone else selling a Kazuma, Yamoto or Redcat ATV's or motorcycle cheaper we will beat their price guaranteed!
Redcat ATV Kazuma ATV

Like any of our Yamoto Redcat or Kazuma products the Kazuma 110cc ATV comes with a 6-month warranty. Raceway ATV is an authorized Yamoto, Kazuma and Redcat dealer. Replacement parts are never a problem. Our part department is fully stocked and we always have your parts on hand.
Redcat ATV Kazuma ATV

For your convenience we offer a toll-free customer service and sales number 7 days a week. Please feel free to call us at 1 (888) 722-3288, we are happy to help you!
Redcat ATV Kazuma ATV

Raceway ATV is a reliable and professional company that's been in the motorcycle and ATV industry for over 10 years. When we say we are the best Kazuma, Yamoto, and Redcat ATV dealers, we mean it. We offer free shipping anywhere in the U.S. There are no hidden or additional costs. We even pay the sales tax. What you pay is the price on the web site delivered to your door!
Redcat ATV Kazuma ATV

When it comes to your Yamoto, Kazuma and Redcat products there is no one better to buy from than Raceway ATV -- guaranteed! If within 15 days of your purchase you are not happy with Raceway ATV or any of our Kazuma, Yamoto or Redcat products, we will take your purchase back and refund your money. There is no risk when you buy from us. We want you to be satisfied!
Redcat ATV Kazuma ATV

We care about our customers and their children. Please read your Kazuma, Yamoto, or Redcat owner’s manual before operating your ATV or Motorcycle Dirt bike. Please teach your children to ride safe and to always wear a helmet.
Redcat ATV Kazuma ATV

Redcat ATV Kazuma ATV

Old 01-17-2005, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our New Kazuma 110. Free Shipping Right To Your Door.

where can u get aftermarket parts like exhausts and stuff for a kazuma 110?

Old 01-17-2005, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our New Kazuma 110. Free Shipping Right To Your Door.

At this time I do not have an answer for you. I sound like a broken record telling everyone we are testing some things out our self's, But I just have not had the time to finish up. I hope to have some answers in the next 2 or 3 weeks!
Redcat ATV Raceway ATV

Old 01-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

John,

I just bought a couple of the REDCAT 110's, they are incredible! I was wondering if they come with a spark arrestor and if not, where can I get one to fit the stock pipe?

Thanks,

Jim

Old 02-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

C4,

I know that these quads a are green labeled for california. So yes it has a sperk arrestor. California requires taht all atv's must have a spark arrestor.

Old 02-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

The Kazuma 110's are only red sticker at this time for the state of C.A!!!
Redcat ATV Raceway ATV

Old 04-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

have yall come out with any speed modifications for the kazuma 110's yet?

Old 05-20-2005, 02:25 AM
Trailblazer

have you ever tried any wheel spacers on the 110s