Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Are Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

<CENTER></CENTER>

Raceway ATV's Yamoto 150 ATV:
The Yamoto 150cc ATV is an aggressive ATV. The Yamoto 150cc ATV is also one of our best sellers. Our customers are amazed by the quality of this stylish ATV made by Yamoto. We offer the Yamoto in 5 exciting colors including Yamoto Black (Yamoto Black with Red nose), Yamoto Red, Yamoto Green, Yamoto Yellow and Yamoto blue. The Yamoto 150cc ATV has a rugged, 4-stroke, engine which means it will last longer than a 2-stroke engine and you won’t have to mix oil with the gas. Simply poor fuel in the gas tank and it’s ready to ride. The fully automatic transmission means there is no need to worry about shifting gears, just hit the throttle and go! The Yamoto 150cc ATV also comes standard with an engine kill switch; speed limiter and a start/brake switch to start your engine. The electric push start is very convenient and further highlights why the Yamoto 150 is a beautiful all-around ATV at a great affordable price. Our customers report that they are more than satisfied with the Yamoto 150 ATV.

If you can show us someone else selling a Kazuma, Yamoto or Redcat ATV's or motorcycle cheaper we will beat their price guaranteed!

Like any of our Yamoto Redcat or Kazuma products the Yamoto 150cc ATV comes with a 6-month warranty. Raceway ATV is an authorized Yamoto, Kazuma and Redcat dealer. Replacement parts are never a problem. Our part department is fully stocked and we always have your parts on hand.

For your convenience we offer a toll-free customer service and sales number 7 days a week. Please feel free to call us at 1 (888) 722-3288, we are happy to help you!

Raceway ATV is a reliable and professional company that's been in the motorcycle and ATV industry for over 10 years. When we say we are the best Kazuma, Yamoto, and Redcat ATV dealers, we mean it. We offer free shipping anywhere in the U.S. There are no hidden or additional costs. We even pay the sales tax. What you pay is the price on the web site delivered to your door!

When it comes to your Yamoto, Kazuma and Redcat products there is no one better to buy from than Raceway ATV -- guaranteed! If within 15 days of your purchase you are not happy with Raceway ATV or any of our Kazuma, Yamoto or Redcat products, we will take your purchase back and refund your money. There is no risk when you buy from us. We want you to be satisfied!

We care about our customers and their children. Please read your Kazuma, Yamoto, or Redcat owner’s manual before operating your ATV or Motorcycle Dirt bike. Please teach your children to ride safe and to always wear a helmet.

More information and pictures of Raceway ATV's Yamoto 150 ATV.

www.racewayatv.com

Old 10-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Quad Patrol
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Welcome to the forums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nice looking quads, what type of aftermarket accesories are available for the Yamoto 150cc? We ride dirt and sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so, paddle tires would be nice on their own wheels. Are parts interchangeable with other makes?

Old 10-07-2004, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.

Dear Rescuediver:
In regard to you questions there is companies that do sell paddles in all sizes, so I do not think it would be hard to find a set for the Yamoto 150. We have the tire sizes of are Yamoto 150's posted on are website. If you were to have any trouble finding paddles I am sure we can help you out. In regard to after-market accessories we only stock replacement parts for the Yamoto. One of the best things about the Yamoto product is there warranty, and being an authorized dealer I cannot recommend doing any kind of motor work because that would void the warranty. But I have read other postings on ATV connection about people do all kinds of things to the Yamoto ATV's and they have worked out for them, maybe you might want to look around for that. As far as parts being interchangeable with other makes there has been times that I have matched up Honda parts to the Yamoto units and they seem to look identical but I do always use Yamoto parts on all of are bikes.
All The Best.

Old 10-08-2004, 02:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Thanks, I'll do some reasearch and maybe we can do some business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

is Yamoto ever going to make a 250cc-400cc quad and a stroke quad? If so when?

Old 10-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

Dear DarkmanX:
In regard to your question, at this time we have not received any information about Yamoto making a 250cc ATV. But I will keep you updated if I hear anything.
All The Best.

Old 10-13-2004, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

How does this quad compare to the SUZUKI lt80 as far as size?

Old 10-13-2004, 11:37 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Have you ever clocked a Yamoto 150 going 45 mph? I have one and it cant reach 35 mph. And others on this forum seem to top out at 30-35 mph. I assume you are just printing what the manufacturer claim's.

Old 10-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

Dear 13inc:
To try and answer your question, I have never had a SUZUKI lt80 in my store, But I can tell you that the Yamoto 150 ATV is 29" from the ground to the lowest part of the seat, right in front of the gas tank. I am not sure what the height is on the lt80. If you would like any other measurements just let me know and I will take them for you.
All The best.

Old 10-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

Dear Mywifesquad:
I would have to agree with you. I have not seen a Yamoto 150 do 45mph myself. Yamoto claims it can do that speed. I guess it really matters the size of the person on the ATV. I have seen them do 35mph many times. There is a lot that can be done to the unit to help out speed and performance. Of cause I must tell you if you were to do some of them you would void the warranty. But one of the things people have been doings is taking out the plate in the air box or drilling a lot of holes in it and that has seem to help a little with speed and its sound a lot better also. And yes we must print Yamoto spec's, they build the bike, But I do tell my customers what I feel and what I have seen for my self! If you have any other questions please let me know I would be happy to try and answer them.
All The Best.

Quick Reply: Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look AT Our Yamoto 150 ATV. Free Shipping To Your Door.