Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

hlep with identification

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hlep with identification

just bought and trying to refurb this atv. was told it was 250cc chinese, "probably a 2005 jetmoto hunter 250 with a yamaha clone" engine.

motor has ZEBRA on the side. pull start and electric start. has reverse (doens't work). is semi-automatic 4 speed. no other markings except the VIN, which i can't read but have included a picture.

need a CV boot and not sure where to start looking.

thanks for any help.

Attached Thumbnails hlep with identification-number.jpg   hlep with identification-number1.jpg   hlep with identification-number4.jpg   hlep with identification-number3.jpg  
Old 09-24-2009, 08:31 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Welcome to the forum aladin !

With Zebra on the engine its not a Jetmoto...but does look like the Yamaha 250 Bear Tracker. The Jetmoto is made in the same factory Yamaha uses and im sure its sold under a few different names..Not sure if Jetmoto parts would fit, but i think it would be worth a try... JetMoto is a leading manufacturer, designer, and distributor of ATVs and Motorcycles.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might be able to get whats called a quickboot... they fit tons of different machines because you cut to the size you need... thats what I would look for.