1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Missing stickers

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 05:07 AM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Missing stickers

Can anyone point me to a website where I could find some stock-looking stickers for the ATV?
It doesn't bother me much (I did clean off the bits of ripped off sticker) but I'd like to have them regardless, just so it doesn't look as cheap and worn.

Also, I'd like to re-paint the frame and the racks because the powder coating is peeling off on certain places and rust is slowly becomming an issue.
Can you guys point me to some guides regarding the process?

I'd just like some general advice for making the quad last as long as possible. I'm planning on taking it apart completely and re-building the thing since I got it pre-assembled and it's really not put together all too well in certain areas going from missing screws to the plastics not being properly seated etc.. I'll be doing it once the weather gets a bit better and I won't have to hide from the rain every 15 minutes.

The ATV itself has been serving really well other than some slight carb issues, and I'm having someone make me some bushings because the ATV is in bad need of them in some places.

Old 04-14-2014, 05:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All the cool kids seem to take some diamond plate aluminum, cut to size, and rivet in place of the safety stickers. AS for the decorative stickers, most shops sell sticker packs. You can dress it up in Fox, Monster, Rockstar, etc.

Old 04-14-2014, 05:39 AM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd much rather stick to as stock as possible regarding safety stickers or just rivet clear aluminum sheets.
I'm not the type of person to put decorative stickers on anything, it's just that the empty sticker spots look ugly.