Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Dont know the brand

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 12:05 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont know the brand

the title says it all i have no clue what this atv is called anyone can help?

the green one

Old 10-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Does it have a vin number on it? Its usually near the front of the frame on the left side. Then you can look up the vin number and it will tell you what it is. A lot of these chinese quads are all the same just rebranded with another company's name on it. Its probably a 110 cc model, Tao Tao is a pretty popular one. I see a smaller one next to it, the blue one, so from the size I'm guessing the green one is a 110cc model. The smaller blue one is probably a 50cc model I'm assuming.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by greg74
Does it have a vin number on it? Its usually near the front of the frame on the left side. Then you can look up the vin number and it will tell you what it is. A lot of these chinese quads are all the same just rebranded with another company's name on it. Its probably a 110 cc model, Tao Tao is a pretty popular one. I see a smaller one next to it, the blue one, so from the size I'm guessing the green one is a 110cc model. The smaller blue one is probably a 50cc model I'm assuming.
Why thank you very much i will be sure to search for the vin but i do know as of now that it is in fact a 110cc model and the smaller one next to it is a 70cc eton viper