Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Modded chinese atv's

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modded chinese atv's

Getting my son a coolster 125 quad for christmas. Just curious if anyone has done any decent modding to these things? As far as bigger off road tires, snorkel, light bars etc. I want to give him a more aggresive look then how they come. Just curious if anyone has done anything lile this and what obstacles they ran into. Im a service technician for Ford so working on it wont be a problem for me.

Old 11-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Venom Motorsports Canada

Hey,

I know your set on the coolester 125cc but if you want a brand new atv with the mods already done to it, better warranty, and better quality take a look at our Venom 125cc atv.

https://venommotorsportscanada.com/c...ant=8223913985

Susepnsion, exhaust, tires, and air filters have already been upgraded for you!

Old 11-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

So wife and I went today and actually settled on a coolster 150 which is much larger. Has 23" tires, we are pretty happy with it and my son can grow into it. I was afraid he would grow out of the 125 by next year. Ordered a 30" light bar for the front rack and gonna leave it like that for now.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Trailblazer
Default 110cc atv taotao peace helpp please

Hey guys i need help from you guys if is possible i have a 110cc atv dosent have spark , i change spark coil , cdi , magneto starter , flywheel , trigger pulse , wires and still nothing any idea guys? Please im getting crazy with this spending too many hours trying to figure out whats the problem and nothing , pulse trigger is sending signal to cdi i dont know what else to do can anyone help me please thanks

Old 11-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by CubanPower
Hey guys i need help from you guys if is possible i have a 110cc atv dosent have spark , i change spark coil , cdi , magneto starter , flywheel , trigger pulse , wires and still nothing any idea guys? Please im getting crazy with this spending too many hours trying to figure out whats the problem and nothing , pulse trigger is sending signal to cdi i dont know what else to do can anyone help me please thanks
Please start your own thread. Do not hijack another tread

Old 11-06-2016, 09:49 AM
Trailblazer
Default sorry im new in here i still dont know how to use thia website

sorry im new in here i still dont know how to use thia website

Old 11-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by VENOM_MOTORSPORTS1
Hey,

I know your set on the coolester 125cc but if you want a brand new atv with the mods already done to it, better warranty, and better quality take a look at our Venom 125cc atv.

https://venommotorsportscanada.com/c...ant=8223913985

Susepnsion, exhaust, tires, and air filters have already been upgraded for you!
so who copied who? The venomm's look identical to the taotao i just got other than shocks..LOL

Old 11-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

those venom atv's are the same except they put shocks, exhaust, and it looks like 4/110 hubs. why pay that much when you can do it for way less

Old 11-08-2016, 10:12 AM
Venom Motorsports Canada

Your paying more for a better overall quality atv and customer service. The fit and finish on our atv is better then the TaoTao, We have a brand name engine inside, better quality brakes, tires, shocks, carbs, and a full warranty that comes included for 1 year. They might look the same but don't come close when you test them out.

We also have a full support team 24/7 ready to answer any questions you may have about the atv or to help you solve any issues you may incur during your ownership unlike other stores who dont know you after they sell you their product

Old 12-22-2016, 11:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

thought i would give an update. i spent a few hours last night working on my sons 150. He is getting it christmas morning. This is the only pic i have right now i finished late, i will post some with detail tomorrow. I added a 20" light bar to the front, i added led pods to all the wheel wells for rock lights. again i will post pictures off the details later.