Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

2003 Eton DXL body

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 07:23 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Eton DXL body

New to forums, have scoured the internet over and again in search of the body plastics. I have a pre 2005 (2003 I believe) Eton Sierra DXL 90. Have been to multiple different ATV parts websites and no one list them as available. Most the sites have a link at the bottom of the page "Not finding what you need? Click here" and it's a hyperlink to email the parts department of the company. Have sent multiple emails and never received a reply. Does anyone know where I could find the body plastics, OR has anyone ever successfully fitted the body of a different model onto a Sierra DXL? Thanks in advance.

Old 11-23-2016, 11:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

Welcome to the world of Chinese/Taiwanese Quads. Most of them are sold by importers of the Twistem, Grabit & Run variety. Once they have sold a bike new, their interest is zero. Even the more reputable dealers can't get parts for the older models, as the makers don't stock spares for deleted machines for long. Eton changed ownership about three years ago, I don't think new Etons have anything to do with the pre-takeover models.

Old 11-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Alpha Sports shows the Sierra Dxl. Whether they have the parts you want is another question.Alpha Sports OEM Parts Catalog - E-Ton Parts Diagrams

Old 11-24-2016, 09:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the replies. I've checked alpha sports, eton parts, etonamerica, they all have the front plastic available but not the rear. The rear is the main one I need. I've emailed all three of those sights as well as others but they do not reply.