Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

110 tao tao?? mega wiring issues.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 110 tao tao?? mega wiring issues.

Just trying to get it running for my kids. Previous owner rats nested the wires and I wanna make sure their all hooked correctly. Phone won't upload pictures so I'll try to be clear.
Cdi 5 wire, blue white, black, b\y,b/r, middle wire b/w
4 plug box is r,w,b,y
stator wires y,g,y,b/r,bl/w
box part number a07064647 11wires 2white, b,grey,r,bl,or,p,y
has remote kill, pull kill, handle bar kill, break handle bar kill. Looking for a COMPLETE wiring diagram because engine wires and light wires are all combobulated and soldered together and Parr of it is key was lost I think.

Old 12-04-2016, 08:20 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by subarudude
Just trying to get it running for my kids. Previous owner rats nested the wires and I wanna make sure their all hooked correctly. Phone won't upload pictures so I'll try to be clear.
Cdi 5 wire, blue white, black, b\y,b/r, middle wire b/w
4 plug box is r,w,b,y
stator wires y,g,y,b/r,bl/w
box part number a07064647 11wires 2white, b,grey,r,bl,or,p,y
has remote kill, pull kill, handle bar kill, break handle bar kill. Looking for a COMPLETE wiring diagram because engine wires and light wires are all combobulated and soldered together and Parr of it is key was lost I think.

I bought one second hand and spent allot of time on Google looking up most of my wiring.. You can definitely tell they were just thrown together but surprisingly running good atvs..