Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Taotao110cc issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 08:29 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taotao110cc issues

Hey everyone new here btw...
Anyway I've bought a Taotao 110d atv second hand for $50 that had been sitting for 2 years in the weather. My intentions for it is for another project build that me and a friend are doing with a go kart. We got the quad running after hrs and hrs of tracing wires. Right now I have 2 issues with is... ##1 is a carb issue, it idles fine but when we throttle up it bogs down then catches back up.. We've clean the carb a few times and I believe we've got everything clear so I'm think air/fuel mixture issue but I don't see a screw adjustment just an idle screw....
##2 I have a Yun Ba remote system on it. No remotes. I'm wanting to clean up the Rat nest of wires and if possible do way with the Yun Ba box.

Anyone got any suggestions??

Last edited by Smalltown-fireman; 12-04-2016 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 12-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would just trash the carb and get a new one. They are plenty cheap on eBay, almost not even worth cleaning. I rarely mess with it anymore, just buy new. Make sure the valves are adjusted, good spark plug, the usual.
depending on what you want to do about wiring, you can google "minimum Chinese atv wiring" (I think that is what it is) and under the images should pull up a wiring diagram that will show you the bare minimums to get it running. Done it a couple times and worked perfectly. Gets rid of all the extra bs that isn't necessary