Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

New guy needing help

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 10:56 PM
Larry Hartline
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy needing help

Hello just joined,need help on a bc-y110 Chinese import . All I know now is that
I can get it to turn over , but that's it . I was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for one of these so I can see if there's a key for this thing.
For I don't see one anywhere,don't know much about theses, more into garden tractors , but it was good deal for the grand babies. And where can I get parts , like carb kit , maybe a coil . Any help would be great.

Old 12-21-2016, 03:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 300 Likes on 294 Posts

Just googled it and ATV-BC-Y110 seem to be the only site that sells new ones, (bet their spares back up is poor).

Check for a spark by removing the plug, re-fit the lead and lay it on the head. If you have a spark, try cleaning the carb jets out with compressed air. The carb like the engine is probably a copy of the one fitted to millions of Honda small motorcycles. Your chances of a wiring diagram for a low volume Chinese import are slim.

Old 12-21-2016, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your best bet probably is look for a good mechanic that can easily understand wiring diagram.

Old 12-22-2016, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you check the basics:
1) Fuel getting to plug (wet plug)
2) Spark at plug (arc to frame & crank motor)
3) Compression - compression tester is best, but thumb over plug hole can be used as guestimate in a pinch - should pop thumb off

You didn't mention these so figured I'd ask...

Old 12-22-2016, 08:25 PM
Larry Hartline

Week instead of getting a carb kit for the carb the man said it would be cheaper to get a new carb so I did ,put it on today and the 3rd time it turned over it started.😀
But that was with the jump box I have ,so I'm still not sure how you supposed to start it
Without a key , has a button on it but it doesn't do anything. Will try to get pic of what I need answers for soon . But hey it runs . Unlike the 2 pocket bikes I have . Thanks for the info so for . Will try to keep y'all posted.👍😎

Old 12-27-2016, 06:20 PM
Larry Hartline

Here is some pics

Here's what i have

The bottom lever is choke ,what's the next thing above that's red,the next is lites, then on / off .

Top red switch on/off, black switch lites ,second red switch is what ? Black lever is choke