Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

110cc Chinese atv

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 110cc Chinese atv

We have a 110cc coolster Chinese atv and it isn't getting fire. We bought it used, We got it running and my grandson rode it for maybe 10 minutes then it quit. It's Not getting fire. We are checking all the wires, but none of the diagrams I am finding have a light blue wire like mine does. Does anyone know what the light blue wire is for?

Old 01-14-2017, 05:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Im not sure on the blue wire but man I'm just going to tell you now that these Chinese quads are crap literally not even joking but I know what's wrong with yours cause I'm having the same problem the little white electrical connectors are crap push them all together and put electrical tape on them all and then good luck cause the same thing happened to me I got mine running for hours when I taped up all my wires and now nothing. So good luck

Old 01-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

Also I don't really get this at all but I pulled my spark plug out to test for fire and got nothing but when I put the spark plug back in the dam thing started right up. Explain that and it's nothing to do with safety switch cause I touched nothing but the spark plug and coil wire when I done that and I couldn't believe it started.

Old 01-15-2017, 10:10 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

have you tested to make sure your safety switches are working correctly? I quite often have issues with the foot activated switch but they all give issues..