Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop Buy, Sell and Trade Goods.

scalextric slot car set, massive.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scalextric slot car set, massive.

i have two scalextric slot car sets in a box, with accessories, and 6 cars. It's a GP set and lemans set together with extra cars [cars start at $45 each. includes lap counter, 4 sets of controls, 4 switch tracks, and the track that allows you to reverse direction. this stuff is made in England and i have over a grand $1000 in this tote.
One set will completely fill a 10'x12' room, this is two sets together, and has been assembled and run 3 times. that's all. all cars have traction control, thats two F1 cars, two Lemans cars, AND two Cadillac LMPS i ordered from Europe. THe cars are scale models and average 6" long.
the ultimate slot car set. those with headlights, of course, work. Oh, and i have the optional braking module included in there too.
if you know slot cars, you know what this is. I'd rather sell it to a friend then ebay it. it will ebay for $700 mininmum that'll be my reserve, any member of ATV connection can have it for $500 plus freight, and i'll pack it and ship the tote i bought for it. and if ya have some raptor or blaster parts, let's talk.
MY house is too small for this stuff, i have to move all the furniture out of the living room to set up half of it.....it's too much work for an old fart like me. Remember, these are not toys for the kids!
just shoot me a message if yer interested, or if you plan to be a good boy this year and want santa to get it for you. hehe
raptor8@hotmail.com or just PM me.
OK took some pics today. just pm me or whatever and i'll send them to you.

Old 02-27-2003, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

what exactly is a slot car thing like a race track with mini cars or what?? sounds cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2003, 03:09 AM
Pro Rider

yeah, small scale model cars on a rubbery track. this is big boys toys, not the tyco stuff u get at toys r us.
will send some pics, but i keep putting it off as the set is so big. i try and take pics tomorrow.

see yas. oh hey, we gotta chat when ya get a chance, update me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2003, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

1 more week and the term will be over and ice racing along with other stuff then i can have to time to chat talk to you then maby sooner later my last ice race is comming up hopefully the blaster lasts