Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Anyone going to Draper tomorrow? I thought I asked earlier but my thread wasn't postd.

Aaron

Old 12-07-2003, 04:26 AM
Pro Rider

I should be out there with my buddy and his kid.

Yellow Z400, and red 300EX, both of us have white Chevys.

Let me know if you are going, we'll chase some crow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

-Mike

Old 12-07-2003, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Aaron and Mike,

I may swing by out there in the truck to see you guys. I dont really have time to ride today but might swing by just to get out of the house.

Old 12-07-2003, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry, I'm already home mano.

I clipped a tree going about 20, popped a tire, and did a half-gainer into the woods.

Didn't hurt anything other than my pride.....well....That and the tire. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

-Mike

Old 12-07-2003, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

Well Cool Mike,

Glad to hear you are fine, There were quite a few people out there. Did you hook up with Aaron? I didnt see Aaron's truck out there but I got around kind of late. Sorry I missed you guys but I slept late and watched the games today.

Bob

Old 12-07-2003, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

Nope, didn't see him.

Let me get this straight... On a Sunday in December when it's 60 out, and your 4 wheeler isn't broke......You slept late?

You need an adjustment son.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

Well I didn't know the weather was going to be this nice and I had to move my boat and help my mom get her Christmas stuff down and all that.

Bob

Old 12-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

Soooo nice out today, and couldn't go with only 3 tires...I'm not that good at wheelies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Tomorrow is supposed to be crappy too.

Old 12-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guyssunday was a nice day to ride but i rode the bike in a toy run wish i was on the old 650 though. I rode with a club i used to be in there were 192 bikes in the run. Was a nice ride here in shawnee. Looks like my december is full so i wont do much if any riding the rest of the year. And i got my comp back only to find that they didnt hook up my modem or properly install it , and get this I sent it out with windows M E and got it back with windows 98. so its back in the shop once again, so maybe soon ill beable to email you guys but ill have to get new pics all my info on the computer is lost now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]. Well see yall soonBrent

Old 12-09-2003, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Brent Glad to hear from you,

Well I am not even going to get into the Win XP vs Win 98 debate...hahah. I will just state that I am one who still believe XP stands for Xtra problems.

I was looking in an ATV magazine and saw an article about a really nice riding area/trails system in Chadwick, MO. Looked like it had somethiing for everyone. It had rock and dirt trails for those who like that and it has mud boggs for those who like that. I am thinking that this Spring would be a great time to go up there. They have ample camping areas I am told.

Bob "4 Wheelers and camping... the best combo since Paris Hilton and her sister" Bobman

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB