Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

ATV Club's in Wyoming

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 08:11 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Club's in Wyoming

I live in North Eastern Wyoming. I like to ride in the Black Hills and the Big Horn Mountains. I am having a hard time finding a atv club to join to help out with trail maint. Getting together for group rides that sort of thing. Are any of you in a club in this area that my family and I could join. Thanks

Old 06-14-2010, 06:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi Brewsome, my wife and I go to the Bighorns almost every year. My Sister in law has a cabin off Hazleton Rd.off Hwy. 16. near the Powder river pass. We have been riding that area for several years, Crazy woman canyon, Elgin Park over Munkers Pass and Sheep Mountain to name a few. All southern Bighorns. Unfortunately we will not make it this year, do to a work project and a nephew getting married. However next year we plan to stop and ride the Back Hills on our way out or back. We live in Ohio for now so this year we are going to ride on this side of the Mississippi. We would like to join a club also if nothing else than friendship and trail knowledge. Please let us know if you find anything. Thanks!

Rockdog727

Old 06-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Rockdog just let me know when you are coming this way and we will get together for a ride if you want. I haven't found anything for ATV clubs yet. Kind of surprised. I like to ride in the Bighorns as well. Just went and tried out a new 50 trail it was pretty fun and we saw some wildlife. There was still alot of snow up there at the end of May. Later Brewsome

Old 06-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

Brewsome
Send me a pm and I will give you the name and number to get ahold of our club. The
North East Wyoming (N.E.W.) Atv club.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

PM sent thanks

Old 01-16-2011, 03:19 AM
Trailblazer

hey i live in douglas, we always go riding up in the laramie range, some good trails, not compared to the big horns but theyre fun, every year on the weekend after the 4th of july they have a poker run, atv pull, and obstacle course up there, goes to the esterbrook fire dept.

Old 01-22-2011, 09:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

moving back to gillette in febuary have road a lot in big horns need to get together and ride

Old 01-23-2011, 06:16 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Riding

When you get moved back pm me I will get you my phone number.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:45 AM
Pro Rider

Same here blomup............I am in the Black Hills and ride alot here, Wyo and S.D. Do alot of trail riding looking for old gold towns and mines.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

yes should be over ther 2-7-11 have road a little bit north of sundance . hunted over there a lot . spent alot of time in the black hills lived in sd for a while and wife is from there have done a lot of gold paning in montana love it will have to get together after we move to gillette

06 eiger
06 ozark
86 yamaha

Quick Reply: ATV Club's in Wyoming