Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Central WI races Feb 25th. Located in prentice, wi

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Central WI races Feb 25th. Located in prentice, wi

Hey guys and gals. I've been racing in Prentice wi just doing time trail runs on a oval track.... Been #1 there for a few years in a row now been racing there for 4 years, we race snowmobiles, atv's, whatever you want to bring. This year they cancelled it due to lack of snow... Its on a pond where everybody is studded.

So to keep the races on.. I'm taking it to a private race, with several racers racing together, if your interested in coming please I urge you to as it will be alot of fun. If any of you members or moderators are on other forums please copy and paste this and post it for me as it would be much appreciated. I spend 800 bucks a year on racing and to just throw it away after i spent it nope not going to let that happen.

I will be hosting a private race on Bucaneer pond behind sailors bar and grill in prentice, wi FEB 25th at noon. I talkedt o who i needed to and I can do that since an event was already planned that day. There will be NO charge, and instead of running single laps, we will do a set amount of laps as 5 or 50. Dirt bikes, atv's, snowmobile, racing mower are all welcome! Track will be plowed, food and drink will be availible at Sailor's Bar and Grill. For more info contact Craig Kozak at 715-339-6628