Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » General Discussion » Drivetrain, Suspension & Tires
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Old 10-07-1999, 09:31 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

What makes the Laeger Protrax Frontend so much better than a regular set of a-arms. This system comes with a steering stem to but why is it almost $2000. I can get a regular set of a-arms for around $600 and a steering stem for around $250. Why the big price difference.

------------------
Jayson Blough '99 Banshee, '97 Warrior, '96 Blaster Yes I like Yamaha
Old 10-08-1999, 02:07 PM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

I'm pretty sure that you need the Laeger frame to use the Pro-trax system. So, you have to buy a Laeger frame (ouch!), and then the Pro-trax system seperate. I'm not positive, but I think that's how it goes. Wait! I also think you can graft it onto a stock frame (cut stock frond end off, weld Laeger front end on), but whats the point w/ a stock chassis. dont quote me, but that's what I remember reading. Later!
Brandon
Old 10-08-1999, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

I think that the Leager Pro-Trax front end is offered for the stock R frame. What make it so much more expensive is that it come with t-pin spindels and bindless ball joints, plus the steering stem and a-arms.
Old 10-08-1999, 05:44 PM

Tags
aarms, atv, banshee, end, front, it, laeger, leager, pro, protrax, tires, tpin, trax, worth