Exotic and Modified Quads Share photos of radical and modified ATVs

02 sportsman 700 its been fun

Old 11-30-2016, 11:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 sportsman 700 its been fun

got this pig for free from a family friend. It sat outside for 3 years through all the seasons haha needless to say its been a learning process.... I have replaced the ignition system, the cv axles front and rear, all wheel bearings, diff seals front and rear, rebuilt the carb, replaced the belt, replaced the one way bearing, the battery, and a couple minor things like plugs and lights lol but i have to say i love it runs and rides still hauls *** and rides smooth best "free" quad ive ever had lol

Old 12-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Always a good feeling to take an abused,neglected machine and get it back in shape again. Reminds me of the old 64 Chevy custom truck that was a paint truck my brother had in his construction company around 40 years ago. Sold it to the son of a friend. Kid had the engine rebuilt,interior redone,frame and body blasted and repainted the oem bright red color. My brother couldn't get it back from him and offered the kid quite a bit for it.Probably still out there running around.

Old 12-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Good stuff.

Old 12-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by old polaris tech
Always a good feeling to take an abused,neglected machine and get it back in shape again. Reminds me of the old 64 Chevy custom truck that was a paint truck my brother had in his construction company around 40 years ago. Sold it to the son of a friend. Kid had the engine rebuilt,interior redone,frame and body blasted and repainted the oem bright red color. My brother couldn't get it back from him and offered the kid quite a bit for it.Probably still out there running around.
Hey and you personally can take some credit in it because you answered a lot of my questions i had on this bike so far so thank you!

Old 12-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Eze for me.. I don't have to touch tools and get all dirty and greasy any more..

Old 12-01-2016, 12:26 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah well i do that all day long on tractors so a little when i get home isnt too bad

Search this Thread