Family ATVing Photos Post photos of yourself, family and friends on the trail.

Paiute Trail, Utah

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will post the rest of the pictures from our return ride from Bryce Canyon, just been a bit busy lately.

Thanks for taking the time to check them out.

If I can ever be of any assistance to anyone planning a trip our here please send me a PM, I'll do what ever I can to help make it one of you most memorable trips.

We love it out here and I truly believe this is ATV Heaven.

Thanks,

Kenny

Old 05-25-2009, 10:14 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fabulous pics...looks like LOADS of fun!!! Signed, Jealous!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Cammer
We are coming to stay at the Rocky Ridge Resort on June 11 through June 17th. Do you think there will be a lot of snow? Any rides that we must do? Any advice would be appreciated and maybe we will see you there!
Cammer

Rocky Ridge Resort, nice place and really nice folks, you should really enjoy your stay.

Our store is on the corner of Bullion Ave (Center Street) and HWY 89 (Main Street).
We might be open by the time you get here but even if we're not stop and see us anyway.

The trail we rode yesterday had a little snow left in the shadows but not enough to hamper our ride.

Trail #01 from Marysvale across the Tusher Mountain into Circleville is closed until sometime late July due to snow and new born sheep, other than that most everything should be open.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures from our return trip from Bryce Canyon back to Marysvale.

This is roughly 10 miles from Ruby's Inn where we stayed in Bryce Canyon.

the scenery is unbeatable.

This is the entrance to Casto Canyon, probably the best part of the entire 230 mile 2 day ride.

Casto Canyon is a "mini" Bryce Canyon.

Casto Canyon

Casto Canyon

Casto Canyon

Time for a break.

Casto canyon

Casto Canyon

Casto Canyon

We're out of Casto Canyon and back on the Fremont Trail and time for lunch.

This is the other end of the Fremont Trail in Circleville, UT. So far we have traveled roughly 100 miles since we left Ruby's Inn at about 8:00 AM including Casto Canyon that is just over 12 miles round trip. We have about another 25 miles to go to get back to Marysvale and arrived about 5:30 PM.

This was one GREAT ride.

Very ATV friendly.

Old 05-29-2009, 03:55 AM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow.. I'm seriously jealous. Very nice pics THX !!! Noticed the sign for the atv regulations stated that the atv had to be registered in utah to ride on public streets, do you know if they sell temporary permits for out of state vacationers?

Old 05-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the compliments.

Here is a link to the list of states that require permits and the second link is the permit request form.

list
Utah State Parks » Off-Highway Vehicles » Out-of-State Registration » Vendors

form
http://static.stateparks.utah.gov/do...pplication.pdf

$30 for one year.

Old 05-30-2009, 02:02 AM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thx for the links, too bad my state doesn't have an agreement. Oh well maybe by the time I actually get to plan a trip they might !! Always gatta look for a silver linning. Besides $30 for a 1 year permit is cheap as far as entertainment purposes go!!

Old 05-31-2009, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

I was told yesterday that there is a 7 day grace period but I have not yet confirmed that, I would hope that is correct.

$30 for 1 year is cheap but what about the family that brings 6 quads and only stays for few days? An extra $180 is too much in my opinion but still cheaper than a lot of other options like disney land.

We took a ride Sunday on Memorial Weekend, the RV parks and hotels were packed. There are soo many trails and 100's of miles that you seldom see others riding.

This coming Wednesday the owners of Moore's Old Pine Inn ( Welcome to Moore's Old Pine Inn and Old West Town, Marysvale, Utah, USA ) is taking us on a trail the goes crosses over Marysvale Peak (close to the peak of 10,781) to Barney Lake and then onto the trail to Upper Box Creek Resevoir that I posted pictures of on the previous page.

Randy told me the trail isn't on the map and know only by the locals and I'm sure the few that have stumbled across it.

Looking forward for that ride.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow Spectra, I've been following this and really enjoying it. Please keep it up!

What kind of a store do you have and how is it coming?

Old 06-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks BMAC,

Ice cream, coffee, pie, souvenirs, ATV trail riding supplies and a few other odds and ends.

Should be open in a couple of weeks.

Quick Reply: Paiute Trail, Utah