Family ATVing Photos Post photos of yourself, family and friends on the trail.

Some more Jericho pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Some more Jericho pictures

Some more pictures of our trip to Jericho ATV Park. The second to last picture is of me preparing to go golfing. Last is that I've finally found the secretive factory where they make the Little Tree car fresheners.

Attached Thumbnails Some more Jericho pictures-jericho1st-015a.jpg   Some more Jericho pictures-jericho1st-018a.jpg   Some more Jericho pictures-jericho1st-022a.jpg   Some more Jericho pictures-jericho1st-023a.jpg  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't believe how green it is back there, is that you in the third pic??

Old 06-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful scenery !!! Thanks for posting them Moose. P.S. You might wanna lay off the trail mix, you're getting pretty big around the middle!!

Old 06-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HawkeyeRider
Beautiful scenery !!! Thanks for posting them Moose. P.S. You might wanna lay off the trail mix, you're getting pretty big around the middle!!
I was thinking the same thing.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL Sad but true!

Old 06-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by Specta
It is a relatively accurate portrayal of my general size and girth minus beard and glasses.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

That's funny because it rained the day we drove up to go to the hotel. It still looks like it had been pretty dry up there mudhole and puddle wise. This is pretty much average looks wise as far as greenery goes. When we drove out your way we got a post card of "Utah Scenery". It had a piece of sun dried wood, a rock, and dead cattle skull. We got a kick out of it. Yep, it a lot greener here.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Between bad knees and disk in back I'm getting to the point where I might join Waist Watchers.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Specta.....I used to live out in CA and CO and couldn't believe how green it was either when I came home to visit the parents. Now that I live back east again, I forget. It is unbelievable how much vegetation can explode in 10 weeks time. It's goes from frozen wasteland to jungle before you can turn around. It is super lush.....every square inch of soil has something green growing on it. Need to mow the lawn twice a week right now.

Cool pics Moose. Need to get over there. Sick of riding the same stretch with the same group...Need some variety.

Old 06-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by FunRide
Specta.....I used to live out in CA and CO and couldn't believe how green it was either when I came home to visit the parents. Now that I live back east again, I forget. It is unbelievable how much vegetation can explode in 10 weeks time. It's goes from frozen wasteland to jungle before you can turn around. It is super lush.....every square inch of soil has something green growing on it. Need to mow the lawn twice a week right now.

Cool pics Moose. Need to get over there. Sick of riding the same stretch with the same group...Need some variety.
Nice trails. Not the really open type trails like in Northern Maine where you can ride for hours in one direction. More compact. It is still a work in process where they are cutting more trails in as we type. The only really tough technical trail we went on was Erik's Trail. It was a little tough with the extra wheelbase of the X2.