General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

We did it ...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We did it ...

Pulled the trigger after a day of just what was suppose to be a price shopping day.
Put the 3 local dealers in the ring to get the sale and we walked out with a receipt on 2 kaw BF 300's
It all started by getting quotes from all 3 ...on paper(they dont like doing that these days ) 1 did give us a good price and we were really excited about it , 2nd one would not put it on paper but would match the 1st dealer.. we walked out ! Last dealer was our normal dealer were we purchased our sleds from . After a little spin in the chair with a head scratch , he said I'll beat it !"plus" a winch and helmets ..... DEAL !
We shook hands and with a small deposit we will be picking them up in a wk or so . The final deal came to this .. (2) 2012 kaw BF 300's (msrp 4199+tax and prep).. our price 8k OTD +winch and helmets to boot . That puts it in the ballpark of 3600 per unit +tax,prep and goodies ..I think we did good
Looks like were going to have a fun summer

Old 02-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, sounds like a good deal to me! That is about what you would expect to pay for one flagship model, but I know you will have twice the fun with these two. Also sounds like your normal dealer is rewarding you for being a repeat customer. Always good to keep building that relationship.