General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Need help

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 07:54 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help

Hello I have a 2006 maxxam quad 150 cc I disconnected my fuel lines and can't remember how they go my ATV was not made with a feul pump my fast tank only has one nipple and one line I have 2 lines on the motor one one the front end that is connected to the front end and another hose on the back end and hav one hose from my carburator please help if some can and it also connects to a fuel filter

Old 12-24-2016, 08:42 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

your fuel line will run strait to carb. no connection to the motor. so it will go tank----fuel filter---carb. Those nipples on the motor are just vents and usually just have a short pc of hose venting out to bottom of engine.

Old 12-24-2016, 10:37 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well how I bought it there is a line which you saying is a vent line well it's connected to the shut off valve so the line that's connects to front is suppose to connect to the hose that's in side the motor on the top of the block It's the one a made with a Macs tag Line to front that is connected to on off valve

The line that's at the. Back top part of motor