General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Have a jinling 250cc 21b quad

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 07:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have a jinling 250cc 21b quad

My quad is a road legal one on a 2012 plate, been not used for about a year. It some times starts and sometimes don't, when it some times gets worm it will tick over but not rev. I do no that my mate who got it from new had a problem with it after 2 to 3 weeks were the dealer told him to take it to a quad shop and they would pay the bill. The auto elect man changed some burnt out wires by the battery and put a bigger battery on it, and it seemed it was all better. I m.o.t. it the uther day and taxed it whent out on it but after about 30 min it did not cut out but lost all power. I took the seat off and seen there is a green earth wire all melted so got it taken home and fixed the wire with a newer bigger one. I downloaded the wireing diagram but found in the wireing loom this block of 4 wires going in to a block with 3 resisters and a wire all soldered together but have no idea what it is any one help me with this please
?......