General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart

i didnt realy mean it goes 50 it goes 30mph it fells fast tho they put the power in for hill climbing the crossfire gokart

Old 07-25-2007, 01:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have a 150 cc hammerhead bought new in 2005 for my wife and little girl to ride. We take in up north and its a little gutless in climbing biut it can on hard surfaces. Top speeds are 40 mph.

However, we just got back from the sand dunes and it would not climb any soft sand. However was a blast on the flat areas.

The gearing is not up to par for the low end torque. There maybe some add ons you could do or clutch mods.

I am trying to find a good fabricator to hoist a nice 600 cc snowmobile engine into the chassis. Any takers?? I saw a hammer head twister modified at the dunes a with a 500 cc motor and suspension upgrades and it ripped, unbelievable power in all speeds, nothin but a 2 seater side by side wheelie machine, That's me! and hopin to get it done soon. Please respond on any input.

tmanX

Old 07-25-2007, 01:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

go with a snowmobile engine I have the Silver 2005 and and gettin ready to go big. I saw a modified Hammerhead and was unbelievably fast and a wheelie machine.

I am trying to find out who might have done it to get some pointers and the chain case etc.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello i recently also purchased a 150cc Kart and was very dissapointed in its hill/slope climbing ability.. But lucky for u all my hard work on endless web sites..... I FOUND THE ANWSER EVERYBODY COMPLAINS ABOUT THE LACK OF TAKE OFF AND POWER. ITS SO EASY
1 GUT THE BAFFLE
2 GET AIRCLEANER
3 (MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL) 10GRAM ROLLER WEIGHTS... These Kart come with the CVT transmission most ive seen come with 13 gram rollers. And all the adjustment u could ever want lies in it.
After removing the exhaust look @ the 2 pulleys Carefully remove the front pulley and these little rollers will fall out. Then you replace them with lighter ones
THE DIFFRENCE IS REALLY UNBELIVEABLE and the cost is under $40 dollars my son and i are now climbing hills the kart would never even think of.. Let me guess where do you get them? I FOUND MINE ON EBAY UNDER THE SELLER (PARTSFORSCOOTERS) LOOK IN HIS STORE YOU WILL BE VERY SUPRIZED IN YOUR NEW LITTLE BUGGY GOOD LUCK ALSO GOOGLE GY6 150CC HIGH PERFORMANCE THEY CAN EXPLAIN IT BETTER THAN SOME DIRT FREAK.....

Old 07-15-2008, 12:59 AM
Weekend Warrior

i have a crossfire also from sams club we got 2 years ago it still runs like its brand new a turn key start we have 2 teenagers they love it the only problem is that we cant afford 2 its a super great choice i would reccomend a cross fire for any family young and old ours is the older one without reverse and we love it the whole family rides and safely

Old 07-31-2008, 09:39 PM
Default twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart"></title><script src=

Anyone bought from www.belrion.com before ? heard they are a paypal world seller and are macfee seucred. Appreciate some feedback from anyone ^^
buy ffxi gil
buy eq plat
cheap wow gold
buy world of warcraft gold
buy aoc gold
buy L2 adena
buy gil
cheap gold wow
buy wow gold
buy warhammer
buy warhammer
alliance horde gold

Old 09-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

My wife and I bought a crossfire 150 at Sams this summer. We love it. We work at Wal-mart and drive it the two miles to work. We only use about one gallon of gas a week to get to work. Trails all the way. Some people thought we were nuts untill we told them how little gas we use compared to them :-).
We drove it about a week ago and parked it. I went out a few days ago to take it to work and it will not start now. It just clicks. New battery and all the connections are clean. Starter is okay. I am thinking starter solenoid. Any ideas and where I might order a new one from if that is the problem? We miss our buggy. We named him "Max" from the Mad Max movie.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart"></title><script src=

Hi Raptoaz

I am in Uk - also have a Twister 250 - kids are mad as we have lost any spark - new plug, full battery, turnover etc - any ideas where i can go for advice and or parts. i think it is athe coil for instance but where to find correct replacement part??

Hope you are up and running now.

Thanks

Chris - UK

Old 01-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider

chrismillies - you need to get on buggynews.com. There's much more info on that site regarding your chinese buggy.

Old 03-15-2009, 01:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey , brand new here. Got an issue with my '05 HH 150 not starting. will start with ether but not by itself. Though it might be the carb, so I pulled it and did a thorough cleaning. I replaced the coil, rectifier, CDI, and still no luck. Any help out there??????

Quick Reply: twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart