General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Don't buy a Blackline Plow for the Mule 610

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 03:45 PM
tfc
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't buy a Blackline Plow for the Mule 610

Before you buy a finish mower ,go to the acre ease web site by kuntz enig. and compair. I have an acre ease H-60 and use it every week with hardly any problem. I mowe 7 acears at any where from 7-10 mph after that you lose quality.
I pull this mower with a Grizzly 660 and couldn't be happier.
TFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't buy a Blackline Plow for the Mule 610"></title><script src=

this does not have anything to do with the subject but while we are discussing dealers and CCM was mentioned i must vent.
i bought a 250 ninja from CCM brand new for my daughter last october, put 30 day tags on it and ran it until november. i turned off the fuel and ran it until it ran out of fuel and stored it until this summer. when i tried to start it it would not run without the choke full on and would not take throttle. i called the service dept at CCM and explained to them the issue and that the bike only has 20 miles on it and would not run. they promptly blamed me for not draining the bowls correctly.
i argued with them to no avail since the bike was still new i felt that it should at least run. we agreed to split the bill which was 100 dollars plus. the service was performed on july 18th 2008. on august 15th 2008 (3plus weeks later) i got the bike out for my daughter to ride. the bike has not been ridden since she had a baby and was not able to ride. but..... a little more than 3 weeks after the bike was serviced it would not run again. again CCM service department (dave) blamed me for not draining the carbs. has anyone else had to drain the carbs on a bike with 20 miles on it that sat for only 3 weeks in order for it to run? They are persistant that they told me to drain the carbs if i left the bike sit for more than 3 weeks but in fact when i had it serviced they told me 3 months. they offered me $2200 trade in to be rid of the lemon they sold me for $3880 still with temp tags and 22 miles and will not fix it again without me paying the full amount. ive now had the "lemon" for almost a year and my daughter has ridden it for one month up and down the block learning how to ride. it hasnt even been out of second gear. hows that for customer service. buy something from them at your own risk and dont say you have not been warned.