General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Want to buy a 800 mammoth

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Won't to buy a 800 mammoth

Bill2099 can you explain why you say that china made atvs are junk? From the people on here that have mammoths they have reported a few problems, but overall they seem pleased with their machine. If you have some first hand knowledge about the mammoths and their quality please let everyone know. From the info I got from the dealer he thinks they are good machines. The engine is said to be just about bullet proof from what info I can find on the net. I am going to do a very good look over before I buy one. You can tell a lot about a machine by looking at the componets. If the componets look rough finished then you know to steer clear of that product.

Please list any info that yall have on the mammoth's

Old 11-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to buy a 800 mammoth

Thank you billl2099, I think we all have heard the same thing you are talking about and in my first post If you were to read that you would see that I had brought that up.This post was not for the the people that want to express there ill feelings about the foreign stuff but a place for those of us that would like to share info on this one utv good or bad.There are allot of forums where you can go and talk all day long and have all the ear's you like to complain to.There may be hope for the foreign atv's and utv's some day, just look at all the products you buy that are made offshore that a very good stuff.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider

Edited.

Topic is 800 Mammoth.

Feel free to start your own thread.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well once again here is a post that has gone to hell,Was just trying to get some info on a product from people that have bought it and the no it alls can't leave it alone even though they don't own one.Please go to some other forum and let us try and do what we set out to do here, most of us are old enough here to make our own way, Thanks

Old 11-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Ok, let's stay on topic.

Like the thread originator has asked, if you have experience with these, post good or bad.

If you want to talk about other brands, start your own thread.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

i guess this is why the tread is titled " won't to buy a 800 mammoth" you eaither want to buy one or you don't want to buy one, which one is it?

Old 11-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

I can change the title to:

Billl2099 won't be posting for a while

If you'd like.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BIGDH There is several people on here that have mammoths, I think the reason they don't chime in is the bashing part. From the other posts the mammoth owners have made some have had some minor problems, but overall I have not heard any regrets about the mammoths they bought.

As soon as the dealer I found gets some more mammoths in I am going to check them out. If I don't come across some bad info on them before I go to the dealer to check them out I will be taking a trailer to bring a mammoth home. The dealer I found sounds very confident in the mammoth being a good solid machine. He said that the mammoths come with a six month parts warranty he also backs them with a six month labor warranty also.

I am going to keep researching these machines. I would like to find a review by a atv magizine? Has anyone seen a review from any big soruces?

Old 11-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am very sorry about the spilling in the first post,I do make mistake's sometime's but I don't have very good eye sight up close at my age.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

mammoth is a very good unit yes there is some small things you need that need to be done to it and your dealer should do those things before you get it. I have seen one up close and rode it i think it it the best chinese utv on the market.

Quick Reply: Want to buy a 800 mammoth