General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Honda Big Red

Old 08-20-2008, 02:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda Big Red

Just wanted to start a topic about the new and upcoming UTV from Honda. I haven't seen one in person at my dealership yet but am anxious. Thoughts? Is Honda too late to reach a good portion of the Market? I don't think they are too late reach anybody. In fact I think we will see a spike in people wanting to trade in there 2 or 3 year old UTV they currently own. They already have many accessories available for it as well.

Old 08-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Honda Big Red

I have a 2006 Rhino,and will NOT trade it for a Big Red! The Red is BIG and want go where my Rhino will,so I will keep what I have. I didn't have good luck with my Rincon,so Honda doesn't need my money.

Old 08-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Honda Big Red

I don't think Honda needs your money either, but I am sure that they would like to have it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I "assume" from the way you talk about the Big Red you have seen it in person and test drove it? Or did you just read the Spec page on the web and "assume" that all UTV manufacturers use the same measurements for wheelbase and dry wieghts? Just curious, and nothing personal! Thanks.

Old 08-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default Honda Big Red

I have no need for a UTV but frome someone looking from the outside in my first choice deff would not be the Big Red more like a Rino or Ranger!

Old 08-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Honda Big Red

Interesting! Now, I am not arguing with you but why would you choose a Rhino or Ranger over a Honda?

P.S. You may want to change the spelling in your signature Dodge57hemi from "Raceing" to "Racing". Just trying to help a guy out.

Old 08-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default Honda Big Red

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] That has been up there for 7mo and I never payed attention guess I am just to poor to do so! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As far as Big Red goes nothing against Honda I just feel that it is the ugliest UTV out there!

Old 08-23-2008, 02:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Honda Big Red

I hear ya! It definitely isn't as cool looking as the Rhino is. I think maybe the Brush gaurd would help that out a bit. I am anxious to see one up close! Still waiting for our only 2 for the year to show up.

Old 08-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default Honda Big Red

What part of the country are you in?

Old 08-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Honda Big Red

I'm located in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin- South Central Wisconsin between Milwaukee and Madison. How about you?

Old 08-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default Honda Big Red

Colorado Springs Co. The most popular UTV here by far is RZR. With all the Jeep/Atv trails we have we have they are just too much fun.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Honda Big Red