General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Meet ODES: A True Global UTV Manufacturer

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 05:10 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Meet ODES: A True Global UTV Manufacturer

When we think of a UTV manufacturer, we usually immediately want to know the country from which they operate. ODES is pretty unique in that they are American owned and operated with components used from all over the globe:

Meet ODES: A True Global UTV Manufacturer - ATVConnection.com

Old 05-26-2016, 09:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've heard mixed reviews about them. I considered buying an Odes utv last year locally and passed on it, could have gotten it pretty cheap too. Might have been a great machine, guess I'll never know.

Old 05-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Yes, I looked at them myself, not a bad machine, overall build quality was about par with many manufacturers but I found the machine did not fit me.
I am a smaller gent and the Odes was built for larger people, at least that was my impression. I was not comfortable with the seat ergonomics, nor did I find them comfortable. Now for a bigger person the comfort level might have been great. On the unit I test drove, there was an awfull lot of vibration which I found standard on many of the off brands. However you have to look at the overall price of the unit, if your handy enough to do your own work and troubleshooting they may prove to be a decent investment. I understand dealers are few and far between.