Guns and Ammo, Optics, Accessories Discussions on guns and ammo, optics, and accessories.

Obama wont give up...

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 01:45 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GoinCrzyWanaCom
Heck yeah man! Live Free er Die! I moved out of NY to NH. Same deal man, lakefront property all the ATV trails I want. Was a res for 1 hour and bought 2 pistols that day with my temp license haha. All you need is a pulse. Unfortunately the closest gun shop is 45 minutes from me. I'm in the boonies but I absolutely love it. Can't put a price on freedom! Whereabout in NH are you?
Rindge- lake front on monomonac lake. I can hit mass with my bottle rockets (seriously )

Old 03-15-2016, 01:54 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
Rindge- lake front on monomonac lake. I can hit mass with my bottle rockets (seriously )
Good stuff! I'm actually not to far north of you. I'm up in Stoddard. You know any websites online that have some good ATV/Snowmobile trail maps? We've had this house up in Stoddard for 18 years now and I can't find any decent trail maps except the ones my sled club provides.

Old 03-15-2016, 02:00 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GoinCrzyWanaCom
Good stuff! I'm actually not to far north of you. I'm up in Stoddard. You know any websites online that have some good ATV/Snowmobile trail maps? We've had this house up in Stoddard for 18 years now and I can't find any decent trail maps except the ones my sled club provides.
Most of my trail maps are either from us writing over sled trails in the spring or from local clubs / gas stations that usually have the local atv trail maps- like around the forks and jackman, me. Usually, in nh, the local atv club will have decent trail maps.
We've gotten in some sticky situations following sled maps tho- sometimes trails just end in swaps that are otherwise frozen in the winter.

Old 03-15-2016, 02:30 PM
Trailblazer

Haha yeah been there before! Totally different ball game when it's frozen and snowed over

Old 03-15-2016, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by bcraig
No our government is plenty smart !
There steadily keeping OUR money and TELLING US what to do ,how to think in a politically correct manner" in THEIR oppinion",and Lying to US.
Think about it ,who are really the dumb ones here ?

We are for allowing this to happen.....then again free thinking people are now a minority. based on the last census and the estimates from our government to bring us to current status as of 2015....we hard working americans that obey the law and work for what we have are now in the minority. That is correct, according to gov't records more than 51% of the US populous derive there income from the US gov't. That only leaves 48+% of the populous to pay the bill for the rest. I am afraid we have reached a point of no return, there are not enough of the good guys to overpower the freeloaders.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:59 AM
Pro Rider

Don't count out us geezers on social security. Most of us vote conservative. Part of the problem is the "move on.org" scumbags who vote 5 times and the Accon aholes who go in nursing homes and "help" old people fill out absentee ballots.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:03 AM
Trailblazer
Default gun laws

Originally Posted by hydrex
Don't count out us geezers on social security. Most of us vote conservative. Part of the problem is the "move on.org" scumbags who vote 5 times and the Accon aholes who go in nursing homes and "help" old people fill out absentee ballots.
u think obummer is nuts, wait and see what Hillary "roddem" Clinton has up her sleeves ! and Bernie is a card carrying member of the communist party !
obummer will go down as the worst pres. in American history ! he wants only muslims to have guns. think those whackos all across the world are going to lay down theirs ?