Help With Forum Software! A Place to get Help with the Forum.

*Supporting Members*

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Supporting Members*

I became a member so I can view all the video's. And no new video's have been uploaded for almost a year. Its not like they dont get new vid's I sent them several. I would have NEVER became a member for a stupid hat and some cheap stickers. I want video's!!!!!

Who else feels like this is BS just to take our $$$$

Old 04-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Range Rover

Yea I have to kind of agree with you on this one. I do want to see sum newer videos and I feel a little disappointed with the fact that the videos have not been updated in over a year

Old 04-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

1.) I became a supporting member to support this fine web site. It's the largest & finest ATV web site that I'm a member of.
2.) I liked the hat & sticker.
3.) The video's. Most of which are the ones that forum members shoot & host themselves. It would be nice to see some new video's that forum members can't host themselves.

Old 04-25-2005, 03:56 PM
Pro Rider

i fell for the video thing also most of mine were never posted.

O-well

Old 04-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider

It's a time thing. I need to get someone from the forum set up to post the videos for us. The intent was for them to be updated once a week.

Old 04-25-2005, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
1.) I became a supporting member to support this fine web site. It's the largest & finest ATV web site that I'm a member of.2.) I liked the hat & sticker.3.) The video's. Most of which are the ones that forum members shoot & host themselves. It would be nice to see some new video's that forum members can't host themselves.
No I agree, but it is very misleading. and its not like we havent sent them video's

Old 04-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

thats nice move the thread over here where no one can see it!!!!!!

Old 04-25-2005, 08:05 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I moved it here and not the owner of the site because that's where it should have been posted.

Old 04-25-2005, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

Daranello75,

I think you're going to find that most of the members donated because they have made friends here, they have saved money due to information they found here or they just plain enjoy the forums and wanted to give something back.

If you're that unhappy I'll refund you $10, you can keep the hat, and I'll delete your forum account for you. Then you can spend your time elsewhere rather than spending it here where the "B.S." is and with the bad people here who allegedly tried to take your money.

Old 04-26-2005, 01:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dbeck
Daranello75,I think you're going to find that most of the members donated because they have made friends here, they have saved money due to information they found here or they just plain enjoy the forums and wanted to give something back. If you're that unhappy I'll refund you $10, you can keep the hat, and I'll delete your forum account for you. Then you can spend your time elsewhere rather than spending it here where the "B.S." is and with the bad people here who allegedly tried to take your money.
dbeck,

I guess you dont get it. I dont want a refund, never asked for it, Love the forum, never said I didnt.

The ONLY point i was trying to make was that the video's have not been updated for almost one year! and this is a big selling feature of becoming
a supporting member. this is very misleading to all new members, you tell them if you sign up youll get the video's, and if you send video's (witch i did) there will be a winner every month.

What your trying to say is wrong, examble if you went to a steak house and order a new york steak and beans, and then the waitress only brought out the steak with no beans. I think you would say something.............Her answer to you, well everyone is here for the steak not the beans, here you $10 refund and dont come back!!!

your saying the same thing.........think about it!!!!!!!!

Don't sell me beans and not give me beans!