Help With Forum Software! A Place to get Help with the Forum.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PissAnt
Download and install Google Chrome : Install or update Google Chrome - Google Chrome Help

Certain members on sites that I use to have had same issue as you mention. Most of people problems were resolved once they delete bookmark to site, then they went to tools and clean history,cache,cookies. Re-visit site add bookmark and log in saver and issue was resolved.

This is a good idea to try. This site does nothing special or different than all the other sites out there. Your problem has to be either a corrupted bookmark or a blocking software IE: Firewall.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will download and see if it helps its been mentioned bad bookmark I havent bookmarked any of my sites I type them in every time

Old 06-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by irinman2424
I will download and see if it helps its been mentioned bad bookmark I havent bookmarked any of my sites I type them in every time
FYI Firefox users
some sites can "turn off" the browser's offer to remember a password. This can be bypassed in Firefox however. While at the login page, before entering your login info, paste the following javascript into the address bar and press enter:

Code:
javascript:(function(){var ca,cea,cs,df,dfe,i,j,x,y;function n(i,what){return i+" "+what+((i==1)?"":"s")}ca=cea=cs=0;df=document.forms;for(i=0;i<df.length;++i){x=df[i];dfe=x.elements;if(x.onsubmit){x.onsubmit="";++cs;}if(x.attributes["autocomplete"]){x.attributes["autocomplete"].value="on";++ca;}for(j=0;j<dfe.length;++j){y=dfe[j];if(y.attributes["autocomplete"]){y.attributes["autocomplete"].value="on";++cea;}}}alert("Removed autocomplete=off from "+n(ca,"form")+" and from "+n(cea,"form element")+", and removed onsubmit from "+n(cs,"form")+". After you type your password and submit the form, the browser will offer to remember your password.")})();
User should then receive an alert that Firefox will offer to remember your password on login.