Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Appology :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Appology :)

Could be the bandwidth of this message board (Cold Fusion ?) or the internet at my new shop, I have been having tough times logging onto this site.
I have been receivng many personal e-mails with repair help advice needed from members on this site though.
Thanks to those who have reached me, glad I could help.
Appology goes out to those I may have missed. We will be sifting through our email accounts and have been finding tons we have missed from this site and other bike sites
Since leaving the local Honda Powerhouse dealership here as senior tech and opening my own place, I have been very busy. (knock on wood) Monday morning when I unlocked the front doors, I was setting on 79 units in need of repair. This time of season they are mainly bikes, cruisers and goldwings down to early '60's dreams and scramblers. 4 wheelers are amounting now as fall has come on and end of season repairs are in need of attention for reliability during the winter months ahead.

Scary as it was going on our own, we were suprised how well our new place has attracted local business. Thanks to all and hope to be joining in conversations in the future.

----- Gimpster -----

Old 09-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gimpster,, Could you take a look at the my post on "Rancher leaking gas" and tell me what you think? I seen this same topic in several forums on the net but not really finding a cure. I've done some bike work in my time and this is one of the greatest mysteries I've come across in many many years. Thanks for you help in advance.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Glad to hear things are going well for you Gimpster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Wish you continued success. And occasional free time to post.