well i landed up getting it out. 2 cuts with the sawzall (between the frame and swingarm) then landed up making a cut with a 4" - 4/12" cutoff wheel on the right side of the engine. I cut a little at a time, then rotated the bolt/spacer and repeated. Lastly, I landed up using a dremel tool with the 90 degree head on it with a cut off wheel. After I realized that I was cutting the bushing that's in the engine, I moved over and cut, rotated, cut, rotated. It was a slow process but its out. Just hoping that the mistake cut on the engine bushing isn't going to give me any issues.
I did find out where the issue was... once I removed the arm and smacked the left side of the swing arm with a hammer, millions of pieces of the
bearing" fell out.