Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Need some inspiration...

Old 08-03-2002, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys,

Been trying my hand at a little bit of "Street Freestyle", but it seems that I have run out of ideas.

Some friends and I are working on a project and the first step is the Street Freestyle then we are moving up to the jumping (probably next summer).

Let's see, so far I've gotten the basic wheelie (of course),tank wheelie over the bars (sitting on the tank with legs over the bars), one handed, one footed, no footed, Candy Bar (one leg over the bars), one wheeled, backwards, bumper/fender grab, and standing on the seat, down packed but I am wondering what else to try (I may have forgotten to list some). Any ideas?

This was only the 4th time I rode the EX and my front brake wasn't adjusted so I couldn't do stoppies. That really made me mad. I can do them on the Banshee so I'm sure they are easier on the EX.

If anybody has any ideas or pictures please let me know...One of the other guys I'm riding with is pretty creative and I'm not at all so I need some ideas so I don't just copy him all the time.

Thanks.

-Josh

Old 08-05-2002, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

NO HANDED ! ! ! ! !

left foot on the grab bar....right foot on the seat.....right knee on the throttle.....have fun and keep her balanced !

Old 08-05-2002, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider

Are you kidding??? Wow, that would be something. It's deffinatly worth a try though.

I'd like to see a video of that.

-Josh

Old 08-05-2002, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

go buy judgement day (its a crotch rocket video) but they got about 2 minutes of quads doing stuff and that was one there, looks pretty trick