Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I dated a tree hugger!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe it guys. She seemed like a nice girl at first. Not bad looking by any means. But then all of a sudden there it came. She wanted me to sign off road petitions by various orginizations campaiging the banning of ORV's and stricter emission controlls. You just can't win with these people!! It's like P!ssing into the wind. These people are so brainwashed and conceeded that they fail to see what's wrong with driving their SUV's and minivans. It's ok for them to do something but as soon as someone else does it they have to **** and moan about it.

Any thoughts you guys? One of the petitions she wanted me to sign!!!

Old 08-13-2002, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

I killed a few small trees last weekend. Poor little things, helpless, just laying there all run over and $hit.... LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2002, 12:11 AM
Range Rover

dont just post the petion post a oic of her so we all can beware

Old 08-14-2002, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Thank God they have a web site that we can target an e-mail campaign against. If you read it send them an e-mail asking for FACT or how they came by their statements.

Smitty

Old 08-14-2002, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

those people are sooooooo messed up!! how do they weigh air polution?? they prob. don't even know! they make me soo mad. around here they put up signs on the trails, and threatned to tear down a bridge (that spanned across a fairly wide river) if they took the time to think they'd realize that we'd "pollute" the environment even more by driving through the river. they just don't get it. also where i come from we atv'ers don't put up with this crap......... so all the signs misteriously dissapeard. hahahaha

Old 08-14-2002, 12:39 AM
Range Rover

that sucks need4speed, way to go newzman the place where i ride just turned into a preserve and they planted trees in front of all the trails the little boogers were using twigs to hod them up so they collapsed onder the weight of my friends rapter we left a few up so now when they grow we will have a ree slalom course

Old 08-14-2002, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

yep, it seems like now they are after snow sleds, atv, dirt bike, jet ski, lawnmower, motorcycle..
forget about cars, trucks, busses, & factories..
it gripes me that some tree hugging folks want the epa to get involved in somthing they ought not to be involved in..
take street bikes, I mean really how much emmisions can a motor make that is getting 50 mpg?, but they are thrown in to offset some of the other models..if you look at ANY of the aftermarket jet kits & pipes for street bikes, cruisers, standards or sport bikes, it says not for highway use..yeah right..I put a jet kit in to run drag racing on a cruiser..same thing for a Vance & hines pipe..get real..I think that cows ought to be fined as well..there are a lot of emmisiions there..how many tons of that a year...

Old 08-14-2002, 02:04 AM
Trailblazer

I ran into a similar circumstance when I was dating,(long time ago) this girl asked me to join her on a nature hike, so hormones raging I thought I'd go, then I found out it was the Sierra club hike, I swear I nearly had a coronary on the spot. There ought to be a law of disclosure or something against that. I should have known, none the the pukes drove fuel efficient cars to the site. I had to leave before they lynched me. I don't think they appreciated my bumper sticker, which at the time said "oil field trash" I guess they didn't appreciate us oil field worker types tearing up the ground the get fuel for their cars, homes and businesses. Hey Sierra Club--- up yours!
It's been 14 years, and it still feesl good to say that.

Old 08-14-2002, 02:30 AM
Pro Rider

Need4Speed... just post her e-mail address so we can spam her e-mail account... hehe... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2002, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider

this is the one that wrote up the petition.

jscott@environmentaldefense.org

Send her an email like I did asking where they got there facts.

Quick Reply: I dated a tree hugger!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!