Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I hate to say it but the Big Bear 400 will out do a Rancher anyday...

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2000, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL

Old 01-23-2000, 05:33 PM
Trailblazer

Timberwolf82 eloquently and delicately stated thusly:

((I don't want to puzzle you so listen OK?))

Now why would we be puzzled? Maybe because you posted about a BigBear out-doing a Rancher in a HONDA forum? Noooooooooo.

((I put 400 because the Rancher is only 2000 and the 350 for the Big Bear stoped in 99..
I do NOT in anyway shape or from take what you all say for a grain of salt...If i wanted to know fact i would have to go to an experianced rider))

Ok, so if I am to understand this correctly, you take everything we say as the gospel since there are no grains of salt taken when we DO say something plus, we, the owners of ATV's some of them for years are NOT experienced? Just want to be sure about what you were saying.

((...or an atv shop to compare...Your all's little stories don't hold water i hate it when i post something and you ASK SO MANY FLIPPING QUESTIONS..If you are so puzzled my lord go to another POST THEN))

Isn't the effective, timely exchange of information the whole point here? I mean if we simply take everything you or anyone else said to be the truth, whats the point of having this forum? You could create a newspaper column and be done with it.

((..Stop being so critical and take it for what it is worth...I have already put in the Yamaha Posts that i got my bear and so i posted it here too))

Ok, so you are cross posting as well eh? Big no no.

((...Because i like yamaha and honda the BEST...Stop being agervating and reply about what you think of the two machines not that it Puzzles you...))

Ok, once again, using your twisted logic, I have to assume that it is incorrect for us to be in a state of wonder or puzzlement when someone says the things you have?

(( Thanks))

No! Thank you, I feel much better now, puzzled as hell, but much better.

Old 01-23-2000, 09:04 PM
Range Rover

Timberwolf, one word, PROZAC

Old 01-24-2000, 05:23 AM
Pro Rider

I got a better word how about IDIOT...this is the same guy who was asking and posting all those dum stupid posts about a month ago. Timberwolf these guys in the honda forum don't really give a big rats a## how much you like a junky yamaha and no I don't own a honda just getting tired of hearing your bull...Artic CAT...get behind this cat and see how good that yamaha does.

------------------

Old 01-24-2000, 07:57 PM
Trailblazer

BigBear4+4 don't believe I can sale it that cheap besides we are going to a rally in two weeks I'm going to hang a couple bags of lemons and signs on the machine and tell everyone how much I like this Yamaha! timberwolf82 I'm glad you like your big Bear I hope you have many fun years on it! for me I'we'll stick to the Honda's!

Old 01-25-2000, 08:28 PM
Trailblazer

I can understand why you would hate to say it because it isn't true .

Old 01-26-2000, 11:41 PM
Trailblazer

HAHAHA...
Once again I relieve just how dumb it is to post here. I mean I can't even flipping breathe without 20 questions around here. If you ask me and you could click over to the Yamaha postes they DON'T PESTER THE CRAP OUT OF YOU NOR GIVE YOU 20 QUESTION'S. You "Honda" people have got a real problem with looking at a question and answering it. I don't want to puzzle you ok so please try as hard as you can and GET THAT ONE BRAIN CELL IN YOUR HEAD TO FUNTION FOR A MINUTE. This will be the last time I post a topic in here...and yes I know you all are saying I an glad you ain't going to well good for you my little IDIOT. Please spare me the pathetic details and just answer a question here. Do you all have a name like the PB meaning Pester Bregade? Just wondering because I would like to know the IQ in this room please.
Thanks for BUGGING THE SNOT OUT OF ME!
Nathan

Old 01-27-2000, 07:54 AM
Trailblazer

You forgot the C in Function

Old 01-27-2000, 02:09 PM
Range Rover

........ and he spelled Brigade wrong too!

Old 01-27-2000, 02:32 PM
Range Rover

Hey, at least you guys managed to get all the snot bugged out of him. He's got to feel better now that his nose is cleared. :-)

Quick Reply: I hate to say it but the Big Bear 400 will out do a Rancher anyday...