Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

New hunting contest!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK let’s try this. These are pictures or the deer I got this October.
It is the first one that I have gotten since I bought my 850XP Browning edition. So I got to christen it with this deer. it was only a 2 point but it had a big body. I was by myself when I got it so I had to hall it up onto the front of the ATV by myself ( standing in the platform with antlers in hand and leaning backwards over the handle bars) this is the first ATV I have owned. I bought it for the racks on it and they worked out great. Tying it down was a breeze. It dropped in a spot I didn't think I could get into but the XP drove right up to it no problem and drove out with the deer on it just as easy. Love Hunting with an ATV.

I wanted to post this pictures before but thought some People in the Polaris side might not want to see a dead deer on an ATV. I did not know there was a hunting section to this site. I will be reading in this section more now that I know it exists.

Regards

Attached Thumbnails New hunting contest!!!!!-deer1.jpg   New hunting contest!!!!!-deer5.jpg  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ok...trying to attach pictures...couldn't edit my prevous post in this thread...are there restrictions for posting pictures or editing when a new member I wonder?...I don't see the paper clip.

EDIT: Ok, I'm not crazy...I really don't see the paperclip. But I do see this down in the POSTING RULES when I'm editing:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

It says I MAY NOT post attachments...So my question is...is this a new-user thing, or is it a setting that I need to go in and adjust?...

Thanks in advance!

Randy

Old 11-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Trailblazer

Do what MotoX26 said and go to the advanced setting at the bottom of the post box. In that you will see the paper clip. It won’t take big files that are usually taken by cameras. you can reduce the size by right clicking on your picture and send it to yourself in an e-mail. it will ask you if you want to make the picture smaller or keep it the same. than save the smaller one you sent yourself in a folder. Than just follow what MotoX26 said and you should be fine. That’s what I did.

Good luck

Old 11-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Trailblazer

SURE would be nice if pics submited wer FULL SIZE to be viewed !!!

Old 11-11-2010, 07:13 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by codyspratt
SURE would be nice if pics submited wer FULL SIZE to be viewed !!!
Put your mouse over the pics and then they will be FULL SIZE !!!

Old 11-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by motox26
To add the thumbnail ones that get larger like my previous post, in the box where you type your post, go to advanced. Once there, there is a paperclip icon that will let you browse your hard drive for where ever your pictures are stored. Once you've selected your pic, hit upload pic and that's it. Hope this helps and welcome to the forums!

Thanks!!! I've never done it that way...

Old 11-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MossyOaker
I wanted to post this pictures before but thought some People in the Polaris side might not want to see a dead deer on an ATV.

Screw'm. Anyone that has ever eaten a burger can shut their trap about meat on the hoof.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Since this is a hunting thread, people who come in here should expect to see any aspect of hunting.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeDawg
Screw'm. Anyone that has ever eaten a burger can shut their trap about meat on the hoof.
Seems like my picture in the sz yesterday regarding vegetarians would be appropriate.

Old 11-12-2010, 06:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

1995 Suzuki LT-4WD
About the most capable quads of its time man - high, low, super low, front dif. locker - just as great today as yesterday, she'll do anything.
Didn't come in camo back then, I just park and throw a camo burlap blind cloth over her.

While E. here was taken with a remington 22-250 at 300yrds., won't be suckin any turkey eggs or eatin any fawns any more. Had it mounted too.

Attached Thumbnails New hunting contest!!!!!-img_3977.jpg  

Quick Reply: New hunting contest!!!!!