Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Looking for other members to talk Terrapro

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 09:29 PM
Trailblazer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Looking for other members to talk Terrapro

Hello, i have two rare ATV's and looking for like members to discuss problems and solutions.

The following 2 users liked this post by The.Kid:
Hapcamp (10-30-2019), Odis Fitch (01-19-2021)
Old 02-26-2014, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome

Old 02-26-2014, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome.

Old 03-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Trailblazer
Default Yamaha Terrapro Pics

I thought I'd better add some pictures just to show these rare beast exist. One is almost totally restored and one is in original condition.

BTW. Looking for a set of rear rims compatible. Rims I'm looking for must be offset about four or five inches so they don't hang out like a monster truck. Size of tires on it are 24X11-9.

I got both out on a sunny days and ran them a bit to keep the gas fresh in the carbs.

The RC-42 you see in the third pictures is a 42" brush cutter capable of cutting down brush about 3/4" in diameter. I also have a FM-48 lawn finish mower and a TC-38 Garden Tiller. Mounted on the front of the unrestored one pictured is a suitcase weight rack that is used with the garden tiller.

Made only one year in 1988. This is the ONLY ATV every made with a PTO shaft output to drive two point hitch attachments. Tractors have a three point hitch. -thekid-

Old 02-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have just bought a Terrapro yesterday. It has the FM48 with it only.
Rear rims were modified, not sure why but they must be off something else. I did not know these had one-off wheels so that explains it.
I have a broken reverses lever. That is my issue. Thread from yesterday on it. https://atvconnection.com/forums/yam...rse-issue.html
Also have oil leak on left cover and could use a carb cleaning/governor. Pretty good shape overall.
I am in Olive Branch MS
Thanks
Brian

Old 02-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Brian G
I have just bought a Terrapro yesterday. It has the FM48 with it only.
Rear rims were modified, not sure why but they must be off something else. I did not know these had one-off wheels so that explains it.
I have a broken reverses lever. That is my issue. Thread from yesterday on it. https://atvconnection.com/forums/yam...rse-issue.html
Also have oil leak on left cover and could use a carb cleaning/governor. Pretty good shape overall.
I am in Olive Branch MS
Thanks
Brian
Welcome Brian and congrats on your purchase of a Terrapro. One of the rarest ATV's ever made. If you look quick. There is a reverse cable on eBay for $35.

The rims on the TP are unique pattern. You can find them also on eBay if you wanted to go back original. It seems to have caught on that there is a market for used parts on these special machines. I'm currently restoring my second one. Take care. -=the kid=-

The following users liked this post:
Hapcamp (10-30-2019)
Old 02-09-2015, 08:39 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm about to go pick one of these up today. I know it needs tires so I've been looking around and the rear tire seems to be a weird size (24x11-9). Anyone know if I can use a different size without affecting too much?

Old 02-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 02-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Schlagger
I'm about to go pick one of these up today. I know it needs tires so I've been looking around and the rear tire seems to be a weird size (24x11-9). Anyone know if I can use a different size without affecting too much?
As long as the tire fits the rim the tire diameter can be slightly smaller or larger. I'd suggest not putting on any raptor type tires. Keep the tires shape similar to what's on it and you'll be fine.

Old 02-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Kid. The search continues...

Quick Reply: Looking for other members to talk Terrapro