Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Please allow me to introduce myself!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 01:35 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Please allow me to introduce myself!

I'm Bill, from Pittsburgh PA. I now live in Indiana, PA - about an hour east of Pittsburgh. I've always wanted an ATV, but haven't had the money or time over the years, what with family, work, etc. Well, a neighbor gave me a pair of quads this weekend - a Yamaha Timberwolf 4x2, and a as-of-yet unidentified Polaris 4x4. Traded him of couple hours of work on his lawn tractor for the pair, so I can't complain about the start-up costs! I've been poking around the ATV forums the last few days - this one seemed the best by far, so I'm looking forward to learning more from you all about my new toys! I have a small engine repair shop and a lawn equipment junkyard with over 400 or so mowers and tractors. So I'm familiar with small engines, but ATVs are gonna be a new learning curve for me! In the meantime, if I can help with parts or advice about power equipment, hit me up! Mostly newer MTD and Craftsman kind of stuff, not much in the way of old Cubs, Deeres, etc., but I've got tons of parts and years of know-how. My first post is going to be in the Polaris section, trying to ID the 4x4 - help me out if you can. So - looking forward to chatting and learning with you all, thanks for having me as a member. See you on the trails!

Old 05-28-2015, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome. You have the right idea. Just go to the proper section for brand specific questions. The Polaris section has a guy who worked on quads for a living and is very knowledgeable about Polaris machines.

Old 05-28-2015, 12:05 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.