Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

New from NE Illinois

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 09:14 AM
Polka Dancing Arborist
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from NE Illinois

I just signed up since I am looking for an ATV trailer, eventually hoping to buy an ATV for my Tree Pruning and Removal Business... I will use the ATV to pull the trailer on client's properties to bring the branches to the street or driveway for chipping.. Until I can afford an ATV, I will just pull the trailer with my truck, perhaps buy an old lawn tractor for pulling it at first, plus I would like to haul a very small wood chipper on one corner of the trailer .. As for my off time, I am a dance-o-holic, whisking my feet between Texas Two Step, Polka, Cajun,and Swing Dancing...

cheers
joe

Old 12-01-2015, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 12-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome

Old 12-02-2015, 09:14 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Moose is one of our moderators here.

This is the link to the classifieds.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

I don't really see anything offensive about it. Trust me, I've seen stuff that truly was.

Or when people put the link to their websites in, free advertising while the site is supported by paying vendors.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Polka Dancing Arborist
Default how to search classifieds ?

thanks, I guess I did find it, but is there a way to Search the threads so I do not have to look thru all posts to find what I want ?
joe

Old 12-02-2015, 09:29 AM
Polka Dancing Arborist

maybe not particularly offensive, but that was the very first message i received from anyone after joining this site, so you can imagine it made me question the whole site if someone like that is a moderator, no matter how nice he may be, that is the kind of post you send to a friend that you know well, not a generic post for new members to see.. That is all that I am saying..

Old 12-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

From what I've seen, most people are pretty friendly on here. We do try to keep it civil even if we don't always agree. On here you do have people who favor one brand over another for example but we try not to run down another brand because of it. That doesn't help anyone. We have some very knowledgable people if you have mechanical issues, Merryman and Old Polaris Tech being the most notable. But yes, telling new members welcome is pretty standard on here. As far as searching for something specific, there is a search box at the top of the page. Type in whatever you want info for and it will find posts with that word in it. Like if you type in winch, for instance, it will find all posts with the word winch in them.

Old 12-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

What you're probably referring to is the signature. It will appear with every post left. You can customize yours as well. Some people will list all the qauds or bikes they have in that part.

"Welcome to the forums." was the message he left.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Polka Dancing Arborist

thanks Greg and Scooter , joe

Quick Reply: New from NE Illinois