Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

FixMyToys has arrived to ATVConnection!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 05:08 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FixMyToys has arrived to ATVConnection!

First off, I would like to thank "Internet Brands", account manager and Moderators for the amazing support they showed in getting me set up as a Vendor here at ATVConnection. There is a ton of awesome information within the many threads that I will be surly browsing through when I get some time. Looks like a great community to join where I can share my knowledge & provide customer support for FixMyToys.

If you are not familiar with our business, FixMyToys is a Lawn & Powersports online retailer that serves nationwide. Some big name brands we carry for ATV & Side by Side related things would be Polaris, Can-Am, Western Powersports, Pro-Armor, Bad Dawg, Heater Craft, 8TenParts, Kolpin, Seizmik, Warn and literally 100s more!

For those of you who are familiar with us, you know we have been around forums since 2011 where we earned a majority of our business from. If you are curious about our customer support, competitive pricing, Shipment time, we have many customers that can vouch for us on

If you haven't heard of us through some of the largest off-road forums, then you may have bought something from us on eBay or Amazon without knowing as we are one of the largest retailers in the powersports niche.

Like I have mentioned, we are very competitive on our pricing and am always happy to give you a quote on the fly for just about anything. Feel free to catch me by email or PM

Zach@fixmytoys.com

I will be around the forum, stay tuned for our Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals, you won't want to miss out! Hold off on buying until then, I normally wouldn't say this but trust me

Make sure to use our Vendor Discount Code in which you can find here:

https://atvconnection.com/forums/fix...ount-code.html

Old 09-29-2016, 07:22 AM
    Supersock
    Hired Gun!
    "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
    Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for being a sponsor!